VW SHARAN 7N - sliding door blocked - P1609 00 [137]

djams

Pirate
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
Hi,

sorry for my english...

I have a problem with my sharan year 2016. I had my battery which died. So I changed it but since then I can no longer open my 2 sliding doors. The lights on the door opening buttons flash.
I made a diagnosis. How can I unlock them?

Code:
[b]Removed.  Data from a clone/pirate copy of VCDS is not acceptable here.[/b]

Last edited by a moderator:

Bruce

Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
--------
Bonjour. In order for us to assist you with your problems, we need to see the autoscan in English. You can download and install the English version of VCDS as your license grants you the ability to have both French and English VCDS installed at the same time. Please do so and then re-post the scan. Then there will be plenty of people will to assist.

Your English is much better than my 7th grade French! Look forward to seeing you here.

djams

Pirate
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
Bonjour. In order for us to assist you with your problems, we need to see the autoscan in English. You can download and install the English version of VCDS as your license grants you the ability to have both French and English VCDS installed at the same time. Please do so and then re-post the scan. Then there will be plenty of people will to assist.

Your English is much better than my 7th grade French! Look forward to seeing you here.

yes thank's

Code:
[b]Removed.  Data from a clone/pirate copy of VCDS is not acceptable here.[/b]

Last edited by a moderator: