Ross-Tech's 20th Anniversary Sale!

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Greetings!

May 16th, 2020 will mark the 20th anniversary of the first version of VAG-COM (Beta 0.50) available for download, as well as the date on which we officially started taking orders for the original ISO-COM interfaces.

For our 10th and 15th anniversaries, we used coupon codes for 10% and 15% off sales on anything in our web-store, but these were only vaild the weekend of the actual anniversary. Unfortunately, given the physical supply-chain and order-processing constraints we're currently faced with as a result of the corona virus epidemic, this type of sale is not going to be feasible this month. So instead, we're going to do 20% off all digital products, for which there are no supply constraints. What are digital products?

VIN License Upgrades
Owner Registration Changes
VIN Upgrade + Reg Change Combo
VCDS-Lite Licenses

Moreover, this sale will be good for the entire month of May (12:01 AM May 1, 2020 through 11:59pm May 31, 2020, Eastern US time)

So if you've got a VIN-Limited interface and are interested in upgrading the license, or you've got a second-hand interface (no matter how old) and would like to become a registered user (eligible for support and upgrades), or you've been using the free shareware version of VCDS-Lite and would like to remove the shareware limitations, now's your chance to do so with a substantial discount.

There's only one catch. You need a coupon code to get the discount. The coupon code is "20years" (without the quotes).

Feel free to share this coupon code in other places/forums, but please make it obvious that it only applies to digitally delivered products and why.

Best,

-Uwe-

lRq1Hzz.png

Last edited:

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
An excellent idea of how to celebrate a significant Ross-Tech birthday in these unusual times!

How can I tell if my HEX-NET is VIN limited? - I purchased it so long ago I can't remember what I bought :cry:

ch1z64

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=316572
have recently bought a 2nd hand cable Hex v2 10vin , how do i go about taken advantage off the 20% discount so i can register cable under my name .plus can i once registered upgrade 10vin cable to unlimited again taken advantage off the 20% discount . Seller purchased cable from one off RT's distributors in the UK ( Ilexa )

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
have recently bought a 2nd hand cable Hex v2 10vin , how do i go about taken advantage off the 20% discount so i can register cable under my name .plus can i once registered upgrade 10vin cable to unlimited again taken advantage off the 20% discount . Seller purchased cable from one off RT's distributors in the UK ( Ilexa )
You go here:
https://store.ross-tech.com/shop/upVUDOT/

And on the next page (in your shopping basket) you use the coupon code "20years" (without the quotes).

This gets you both the registration change and the VIN upgrade.

-Uwe-

PS: I also show you owning a 3-VIN HEX-V2 that you purchased directly from us in 2017?

ch1z64

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=316572
Thanks for the info Uwe

tkpeters

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number