General Corona Virus Discussion

Crasher

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=21420
I trust the CCP figures, very low infection rates and no deaths, at all, not one...

iichel

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=284912
everytime i see this topic, it messed with my head. to see jack's icon again on the topic about the corona virus. strange.

brundozg

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=427444
Austria orders lockdown for those not vaccinated against COVID-19

ZRLqmnh.png

"Impfen macht frei!"

-Uwe-

bon223r.png

Last edited:

rks

VCDS Distributor
VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57026
After the convicted Pfizer fraudsters, I found this topic today by chance in the German Handelszeitung:

These are the same from whom the vaccine is.

Well, BASF in Germany delivered the Zyklon B to the concentration camps and the company is doing very well until today.

Think those with the vaccination, will bitterly regret.

It is also quite clear why they are shooting against the unvaccinated: No control group - no problems with the expected long-term consequences of the vaccination endless loop.

• Agree
Reactions: Uwe

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
It is also quite clear why they are shooting against the unvaccinated: No control group
Yup. Without a decent-sized control group, we'll never know whether the shots are either safe or effective over the long run.

Think about it this way: Would we know that smoking causes all kinds of health problems (cancer, heart disease, etc) if everyone had smoked?

-Uwe-

Reactions: rks

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
Yup. Without a decent-sized control group, we'll never know whether the shots are either safe or effective over the long run.
hmmm.......what an utterly impossible hurdle you ask of COVID vaccines!!

I've never understood your question - what is meant by "is it safe"? I'm not sure what was intended in your post - but this question is often posed as if it is a binary question (meaning that it has either a "yes", or "no" answer).

Is any medicine (be it a vaccine, or any other drug) truly "safe" in absolute terms? And especially for a vaccine that has the recent history of the current pandemic - can any form of unqualified assurance be given prospectively that it is "safe or effective over the long run"?

Of course, the answer is NO - because the question "is is safe or effective in the long run" is ostensibly a risk management matter. In truth ALL medicines (be it a vaccine, or any other drug) have good and bad effects. The ONLY medicines that don't come with side-effect notifications are those from the homeopathy industry - because they don't work!!

IMO, the more appropriate question is: given the risks from the contagion (yes, I know we have different views about this) AND given the information that we currently have - are there sufficient foressable benefits from the COVID vaccines to offset the reasonable downside dangers?

Yes, my question has much greater complexity and it is far more difficult to answer - but alas there ain't no simple questions when the dealing with a global pandemic in a 21st century context.

And even if the vaccinations do prove to be less efficacious "in the long run" - the choices made should be judged on the basis of the information that was available at the time of the decisions (because hindsight always provides 20-20 vision)!

Don

PS: and why isn't there "a decent-sized control group"? Currently about 50% of the world's population is vaccinated (so about 50% are not)! Seems like a decent size control group for a global pandemic!! ;)

Last edited:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
PS: and why isn't there "a decent-sized control group"? Currently about 50% of the world's population is vaccinated (so about 50% are not)! Seems like a decent size control group for a global pandemic!!
You need matched cohorts. People with the similar generics, lifestyles, living conditions and locations. If everyone in China smoked, while everyone in Europe didn't, it would be difficult to conclude that smoking causes cancer based on a difference in cancer incidence between the two continents; there are simply too many other differences that it could be attributed to.

-Uwe-

NZDubNurd

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=230482
Slightly sideways question...

Has anybody recently watched the (2011) movie "Contagion"?

Contagion on IMDb

It's on-topic :D

Fred's Imports

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=16454
Can't wait another year from now as we get hauled off to the gulag DV52 and Uwe will still be analyzing the "science".

13 stillborn babies in 24 hours at a Vancouver hospital, normally 1 a month; anyone see my point?

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Has anybody recently watched the (2011) movie "Contagion"?
That fictional virus had a 25-30% IFR. The now endemic SARS-CoV2 virus has an IFR two orders of magnitude lower.

-Uwe-

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Can't wait another year from now as we get hauled off to the gulag
And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.
― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago

Crasher

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=21420
And all the time the west beats itself to death in a frenzy over Covid, CO2, Wokeness, race, religion etc, China is building a huge armed forces using all that is going on as smoke screen, only the Auzzies seem to have noticed what the CCP is up to. have you seen the Covid figures in China? I think it is remarkable how the infection and death rate is so low, I wonder what their method is? Maybe we should adopt it?

Crasher

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=21420
Do you believe them?

-Uwe-

Are you kidding! Not even for a nano second, when I looked at the world wide statistics the other day it was the best laugh I have had in a long time, the CCP are a boil on the backside of the earth!

Bruce

Ross-Tech Employee
Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
--------
China is building a huge armed forces using all that is going on as smoke screen, only the Auzzies seem to have noticed what the CCP is up to.
I have a daughter in the US Navy. I promise the US military have noticed. They started noting the build-up when my nephew was in the Navy as a nuc engineer on an attack sub about 10 years ago.

The US military expects trouble. The Aussies are not alone.

jyoung8607

FoRT
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=25607
Can't wait another year from now as we get hauled off to the gulag DV52 and Uwe will still be analyzing the "science".

13 stillborn babies in 24 hours at a Vancouver hospital, normally 1 a month; anyone see my point?
[ clicks link ]

Summary: notorious ivermectin hucksters hold a scheduled rally outside a hospital ER to declare that three unspecified doulas (not doctors, not nurses) told him that on an unspecified date, at unspecified locations, there were thirteen stillbirths. One of said hucksters got his privileges revoked for administering horse dewormer (as in, procured from the local agricultural co-op because nobody in the human medical field would deal with him).

You'll fake-news a mountain of concrete data about the most-studied vaccine in the history of vaccines, but you'll lap this poor-quality victimhood-fantasy fan fiction up, and beg for more. It's worrying. [ETA: Personal attack removed. Don't do that here!]

Last edited by a moderator:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
the most-studied vaccine in the history of vaccines
Really?

Do we know what the effects of repeated mRNA shots are? Didn't Moderna pivot away from using mRNA in for theraputics that required repeated dosing because,
those nanoparticles can lead to dangerous side effects, especially if a patient has to take repeated doses over months or years.
And
Moderna’s most advanced competitors, CureVac and BioNTech, have acknowledged the same challenge with mRNA.
Source -- 2016 article in Stat News

But we're already giving this stuff to pre-pubscent children, Fauci is telling us that we'll be giving it to babies and toddlers by spring of next year, and that a third shot should be 'standard'.

What was that about repeated doses again?

Oh and does the the fact that they're the most studied vaccines ever explain why the FDA wants 55 years to release the data that Pfizer submitted with their licensing application?

-Uwe-

Reactions: rks