Audi a4 8w Ambient Light Retrofit

Viking

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=151455
To receive the help you are requesting, we need information from the car. See the following link to see how to save and post the required autoscan...

How to post an Auto-Scan

Reactions: Uwe

Top servis

Unverified
Reaction score
purtroppo non ho VCD io sono un tecnico di Audi e ho ODIS audi diagnosi originale e Autel ... ho sempre fatto tutto da qui se si sa come fare

Top servis

Unverified
Reaction score
unfortunately I don't have VCDS I am an Audi technician and I have ODIS audi original diagnosis and Autel ... I have always done everything from here if you know how

Viking

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=151455
Unfortunately, the forum here is provided by Ross Tech for their customers and product support for VCDS. If you can't provide an autoscan then I'm not sure you'll get any assistance.

If you're using a different tool then the manufacturer of that tool would be best placed to answer your questions.

• Agree

Top servis

Unverified
Reaction score
domani ti mando una scansione con i vcd non la uso da un po 'dovrei avere la versione 20 ... andrà bene per la mia macchina?

Top servis

Unverified
Reaction score
tomorrow i send you a scan with the vcds i haven't used it for a while i should have version 20 ... will it be good for my machine?

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
tomorrow i send you a scan with the vcds i haven't used it for a while i should have version 20 ... will it be good for my machine?
Provided you have a GENUINE Ross-Tech cable and you use the ENGLISH version of VCDS it should be OK.

Top servis

Unverified
Reaction score
is the scan right?

Code:
Data from Clone devices is not welcome here --  Deleted ---

Last edited by a moderator:

Top servis

Unverified
Reaction score
I don't know where it came from because it was given to me in a workshop course. Anyway my problem with the car I do not think centers with the vcds since it is a synthesis of the real program which is odis which is a diagnosis of 17,000 euros.I would accept anyway your advice since you are experts in retrofitting which unfortunately the manufacturer washes me hands. I thank anyone who will give me a hand since this problem has had other forum members

PetrolDave

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=1423
I thank anyone who will give me a hand since this problem has had other forum members
This forum is run by Ross-Tech to support owners of genuine VCDS - so using a clone isn't going to get you any help here.

As Uwe often posts:
Uwe said:
Getting help in this forum requires the use of a legitimate VCDS system.

They are available directly from us:
https://store.ross-tech.com/shop/cat/VCDS

... Or from any of our authorized resellers:
http://www.ross-tech.com/distributors.php

Let us know if/when you get one and we'll adjust your forum status.

Top servis

Unverified
Reaction score
in fact I don't use it, I work with odis and it does the exact same things, so I asked you for help. Thanks

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
in fact I don't use it, I work with odis and it does the exact same things, so I asked you for help. Thanks
If ODIS does the exact same things, then VAG probably has a forum to help you with Retrofits, right? ;)

-Uwe-