Latest LCode version

VWT6

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=295527
Hmmm... am I missing something obvious but LCode_2 (2.0.12) doesn't seem to work for me.
1. Select byte 1, click LCode_2
2. No coding - ok!
3. LCode_2 opens byte 0 - ok (certainly the preferred would have been to have byte 1 still selected).
4. Select byte 1 - individual tick boxes disappear and can't get them to show for byte 1 :banghead:

The Classic LCode 1.0.9.12 works just fine (the tick boxes).

VWT6

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=295527
Thank you for quick update. Now the tick boxes work. Perhaps worth to mention that I had to delete LCode.ini to make the new version to launch.

However, then came up against another quirk not seen before.

So, I did the steps around the BCMas as before - looked good.
Exited without saving, closed the controller, etc. and moved to another controller (Battery regul.) and launched again LCode2.
(1) Interestingly the LCode2 came up with the coding from the previous controller (BCM).

(2) Probably worth to mention that after getting the leftover coding and exiting LCode2, the LCode2 won't launch again at all - not in the same module neither elsewhere, not even by restarting VCDS.
Deleting LCode.ini seems to clear this non-launch issue.
Thanks.

PS. Just in case being relevant, the laptop in question (fresh Win10) -->

NEtech

VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=56995
Try to change Copy-Clip in lcode.ini to "0" if it is "1"
Copy-Clip=0

VWT6

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=295527
Thanks again! Indeed the "Copy-Clip" was "1". The change to "0" did the trick :thumbs:

Clicking LCode2 back and forth discovered following feature:
(1) Launch LCode2 - it comes up nicely below the long coding helper​
(2) Exit LCode2​
(3) Launch LCode2 again - it comes up in location below where LCode2 window at (1) was.​
(4) Exit LCode2​
(5) Launch LCode2 again - it comes up in location below where LCode2 window at (3) was, thus almost falling off my screen.​
(6) Exit LCode2​
(5) Launch LCode2 again - it comes up in location below where LCode2 window at (5) was, thus now way below visible area of my screen.​
Anyways, this is not a big deal - who would launch LCode2 several times in a session within a module :D - and of course I can always use "Move Window" to drag it back up.