VCDS Long Coding Helper , need help !

zwork

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
Hi I am new to the forum and new with coding, have read a lot and will now test a little simpler coding but I never get the option "Long Coding Helper", I choose ex. "Controll Module" 17- Instruments, 02- Fault Codes, No errors, goes back and presses, 07 - Coding and then the "Long Coding Helper" should start but I do not get this, got it at some time but I get crazy, what should I do to make it work? Thankful for quick response and have a good time :) Sry for bad English, use google Translate;)

zwork

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
Hi and thanks :) Here is the complite scan:

Code:
Removed.  Data from a clone/pirate copy of VCDS is not welcome here.

Last edited by a moderator:

NEtech

VCDS Distributor
VCDS Distributor
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=56995
You don't get any help, before you buy a legal VCDS.

Uwe will soon remove the Autoscan.

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

zwork

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
What the hell, he I bought it from said it's original. So there are no vcds from Ross-Tech I mean you mean? Damn damn I'll be 😡

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
What the hell, he I bought it from said it's original.
If the purchase was recent, send it back and demand a refund.

-Uwe-

zwork

Pirate
Walking the Plank
Reaction score
Hell yeah i will! I talkt to him yesterday and he said it is clear that it is not genuine, genuine costs more than 500USD (I bought it for only about 200USD but then it was used and I got the idea that it is original when he said he has worked on this before) But he is willing to take it back and instead sell ODIS with bluetooth interface, Vas5054 and Vas5054A with odis 5.1.6 plus odis engineering for 200USD if I return the copy then ie I am new to coding and have never heard of Odis and the little jahg managed to search online if it is not at all as big and not as many interested in it so I will buy a brand new VCDS which is not a copy :) No wonder some things don't work when it's not even real, damn it is embarrassing: /

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Hell yeah i will! I talkt to him yesterday and he said it is clear that it is not genuine, genuine costs more than 500USD
Genuine starts at $199 (in the USA where we have no taxes at all on such things):
https://store.ross-tech.com/shop/vchv2_ent/

Or 3395,00 SEK in from a local supplier in Sweden:
https://www.vcds.se/shop/product/3-vin?tm=

But he is willing to take it back and instead sell ODIS with bluetooth interface, Vas5054 and Vas5054A with odis 5.1.6 plus odis engineering for 200USD
So a pirate copy of ODIS with an obsolete interface. Such a deal! :facepalm:

-Uwe-

Mari

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=150535
... little bit dumb to think you get an original odis interface from someone who sold you a counterfeit VCDS interface before...

If you want the real deal... you have to spend a little more, but it will pay back in the future...

Back