... it was funny to me....

Bruce

Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
--------
Own still and you are asking? What protection system do you use for keeping the law men away?

Down in Virginny just around the corner from Uwe's place, there is a old dirt road... Runnet Bag Creek Road. (Name says it all doesn't it?) It runs across the top of some impressive ridges and I bet back in the moonshine days of prohibition, rednecks ran those ridges running booze to parties around the Virginny country side.

Down the Blue Ridge Parkway, a National Park system that runs hundreds of miles long through the Appalachian mountains, there is a famous stopping point called the Mabry Mill. One of the displays the National government kept there is an old still. It is part of the Appalachin folk lore... Rednecks and Hillbillies abound!

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
I got three boys.

2 of them have rats tails :thumbs: (in NZ, its just a bit in the middle, at the back)

I own my own alcohol still and make my own bacon....

What should I identify as? :D
Depends. How many guns and how much ammo do you have? ;)

-Uwe-

NZDubNurd

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=230482
Own still and you are asking? What protection system do you use for keeping the law men away?
In NZ, it's perfectly legal to distill your own alkihole at home for your personal consumption ;) No problems with law men!

Depends. How many guns and how much ammo do you have? ;)
Well only 2 air rifles; for the rats, hares and occasional nuisance bird... Oh, and the boys like to print out zombie pictures and draw targets on them :D... Probably only about 1000 pellets on site...

I've got my smoker too, and a caravan ("trailer") on the drive. I also have a beard...

I'm starting think I may be living "out of zone" :D

Reactions: Uwe

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
There is some property for sale near Uwe.. I think you might just fit in!
Bruce, no offense to my colleague across the ditch - but have you seen the NZ to USD exchange rate? It ain't far behind the Aussie "Pacific Peso". Besides, why would Allan want to swap Jacinda Ardern (NZ PM) for Biden, or even more problematic, for Trump?

Don