Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=81680
NostraJackASS Has Spoken!

You have MAIL!

Nostrajack-ASS-Has-Spoken.png

When I was saying that A4 cluster has to be set to factory Virgin state 04 to be able to adopt it to car , you were denied me, now you doing same thing.
Why you did not adopt it in 06 State?

That was his problem at first place why he could not ADOPT IT , but of course you will contradict this.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
When I was saying that A4 cluster has to be set to factory Virgin state 04 to be able to adopt it to car , you were denied me, now you doing same thing.
Why you did not adopt it in 06 State?

That was his problem at first place why he could not ADOPT IT , but of course you will contradict this.

Again Marin you are misleading people & you are indeed wrong.

There is a difference between a cluster that is virgin status 04 and married 06 or even an 01 status indeed yes but clusters can be married in an 06 direct memory write too!

This user was using tools other than VCDS and pirated to boot with an offset written EEPROM.

No matter what he did, it would not of worked in a security electronic counter measure "ECM"! or when stuff don't add up!

Please stop making such claims or incendiary false characterizations!

Last edited:

Jetta 97

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=81680
Again Marin you are misleading people & you are indeed wrong.

There is a difference between a cluster that is virgin status 04 and married 06 or even an 01 status indeed yes but clusters can be married in an 06 direct memory write too!

I was talking about using VCDS , A4 or A6 cluster can not be adopt with VCDS if status is 06, but before you were telling me I am wrong and it can be done.
And I know it can be done direct in memory , I have done it many times .

This user was using tools other than VCDS and pirated to boot with an offset written EEPROM.

No matter what he did, it would not of worked in a security electronic counter measure "ECM"! or when stuff don't add up!
Agree with you about lock out security , but if you know how to set correct 04 or 01 state then at same time this will be fixed.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
I was talking about using VCDS , A4 or A6 cluster can not be adopt with VCDS if status is 06, but before you were telling me I am wrong and it can be done.
And I know it can be done direct in memory , I have done it many times .

Marin

It can be done with VCDS and with the OEM machines & with correct security access & knowledge, I apologize you don't have this security clearance!

Agree with you about lock out security , but if you know how to set correct 04 or 01 state then at same time this will be fixed.

Again no Marin, respectfully flipping a bit in eeprom even with DMA will not correct a math problem of the entire block!

Jetta 97

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=81680
Marin

It can be done with VCDS and with the OEM machines & with correct security access & knowledge, I apologize you don't have this security clearance!

Again no Marin, respectfully flipping a bit in eeprom even with DMA will not correct a math problem of the entire block!
No matter what I said you always will argue with me and say I am wrong. What ever I said I have proof , Videos and ETC, Ask Ross-Tech how many I sent it to them.

Same thing last year with that Mk5 VW and Audi A3 keys when I said it was bad remote , you were contradict me, and at the end when customer got second hand remote keys and adopt it and program then , you were still same way .
This the reason I back up form forum lot of the times.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
No matter what I said you always will argue with me and say I am wrong. What ever I said I have proof , Videos and ETC, Ask Ross-Tech how many I sent it to them.

Same thing last year with that Mk5 VW and Audi A3 keys when I said it was bad remote , you were contradict me, and at the end when customer got second hand remote keys and adopt it and program then , you were still same way .
This the reason I back up form forum lot of the times.

giphy.gif

Marin,

You are seeking a confrontation and I am not going to give it to you.

You are the one who steps in from time to time and say these crazy things & that things can't be done and that no tool exists to do etc. & on more than one occasion.

Just WTF do you think the factory engineering tools do?

Sometimes I will be wrong and sometimes you will be, it's that simple, you seem to take it personal when I say something can be done and you just seem to double down on that it can't.

I am smart enough to know that I make mistakes and don't know everything, nor know all the glitch tools out in the aftermarket. If I say something can be done, it can and I don't need to prove it to anyone but me & when I make a mistake I own it, sometimes holes are filled even by the OEM depending on version or supplier changes, etc. etc..

You want a pat on the back, a virtual hug, a tear wiped ? & that you were right about some remote in another thread, sure whatever, I capitulate maybe you were right because I just don't care.

NEXT!

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Didn't you know Uwe, ....Marin knows all and I don't know shit, it's that simple, I'm just an asshole that works on VAG cars & he believes I'm attacking him when I say something can be done?

Did you know Marin, keys that appear dead such as in your aforementioned key remotes story & that they can be reinitialized if you know WTF is done to excite them to do it or is it your only understanding that new ones or another used one will fix your complaint when they go a rye bread or awry?

I absolute capitulate you are correct though .........

Look out it's a trap!

GSWg3R.gif
images

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Didn't you know Uwe, ....Marin knows all and I don't know shit
I'm not taking sides in this. I think both of you guys have beliefs based on your own experiences with this stuff.

The one thing I ask is: Don't have these arguments in a regular customer thread. It's not really helpful there, which is why I've split it into its own thread in the Bar.

-Uwe-

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
I'm not taking sides in this. I think both of you guys have beliefs based on your own experiences with this stuff.

The one thing I ask is: Don't have these arguments in a regular customer thread. It's not really helpful there, which is why I've split it into its own thread in the Bar.

-Uwe-

Understood Uwe

I do not usually fire the first shot or draw first blood and I am simply responding to Marin, he is the one that routinely & with continuity of this behavior, says what I say is impossible or that the tools don't exist.

I don't believe I have ever done that to him, nor do I recall soliciting his help other than asking if he would like to buy parts, while in fact having to block his emails after years of indeed helping him & without a cent spent with us, hell, I even sent him free sample parts. Suspiciously it seems he pops his head out when I offer to do something nice though.

I merely say that something can be done & then he becomes upset or withdrawn as he states, when I say it can and that he lacks a security clearance.

For example tat comes to mind Marin stated I was fibbing or suggested it in the past that ID48 transponders couldn't be unlocked or in fact cloned, shit early and later ID 48 can be written to even other type transponders or preset status & unlocked again etc. etc.

More recently he attacked in a Kessy thread saying that Kessy's can only be read if you open them up and indeed that is wrong too & based on my understanding.

That is just my opinion but if you think I went after him after being routinely antagonized over the years, please point to it because I don't recall it and if I did, I apologize and to you too Marin.

Am I an asshole? Yup & as aforementioned I am human and make mistakes.

Sometimes it sucks being Majestic, it's awfully lonely I can tell you that......... :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

Jetta 97

Professional User
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=81680
Understood Uwe

I do not usually fire the first shot or draw first blood and I am simply responding to Marin, he is the one that routinely & with continuity of this behavior, says what I say is impossible or that the tools don't exist.

I don't believe I have ever done that to him, nor do I recall soliciting his help other than asking if he would like to buy parts, while in fact having to block his emails after years of indeed helping him & without a cent spent with us, hell, I even sent him free sample parts. Suspiciously it seems he pops his head out when I offer to do something nice though.
I told you I do not need this, and you were one who insisted to give you my address to send me some goodies. I told you I have local distributor and it is not worth for me to buy form you and wait for parts day or 2 when I get it locally in 1 hr. You were the one who push so hard on this.
About helping on other stuff , like files and ETC, I told you many times THANK you for that. People like me and you help each other with out asking anything in favior , lastly asking to pay. I have many other friends who help me, and I help them and never ask for anything .

I merely say that something can be done & then he becomes upset or withdrawn as he states, when I say it can and that he lacks a security clearance.

For example tat comes to mind Marin stated I was fibbing or suggested it in the past that ID48 transponders couldn't be unlocked or in fact cloned, shit early and later ID 48 can be written to even other type transponders or preset status & unlocked again etc. etc.
When I said this , it was not possible to do it , that was years ago.Not just me said that , some other guys said same thing , but you were like oooo, you guy are wrong , it can be done.
Now days , Yes , it can be done .

Same thing in post #1. I ask question and no straight answer, always story about it.

If is possible , then Why you did not adopt it in 06 State, why did you virgin cluster?

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
I told you I do not need this, and you were one who insisted to give you my address to send me some goodies. I told you I have local distributor and it is not worth for me to buy form you and wait for parts day or 2 when I get it locally in 1 hr. You were the one who push so hard on this.
About helping on other stuff , like files and ETC, I told you many times THANK you for that. People like me and you help each other with out asking anything in favior , lastly asking to pay. I have many other friends who help me, and I help them and never ask for anything .

Yes Marin you did state this after you received the samples, but again I normally don't work for free or for others that make a living doing the same or similar task at my direct email.
You abused that path...... I come here to give & I do!

Have I ever asked you for anything other than a shot at maybe making some money on "something" & after extending a requested business relationship?
Nope, each time you were just greedy & by inaction or the actions taken spoke for themselves.

Take take take and no give is not cool! & that is in fact what you have done with me, oh & I see you do help people online sometimes and is why I have been more tolerant.

When I said this , it was not possible to do it , that was years ago.Not just me said that , some other guys said same thing , but you were like oooo, you guy are wrong , it can be done.
Now days , Yes , it can be done .

Same thing in post #1. I ask question and no straight answer, always story about it.

If is possible , then Why you did not adopt it in 06 State, why did you virgin cluster?

Again, when clusters are sold at a dealer they come in an 04 status and that is why it was to reflect a like kind and quality; to what would be expected over a dealer parts counter & comport with the RTFB that most are aware of, right?

As for giving EOLE instructions on additional security access levels or WARP ZONES & indeed above your "clearance" or provide the data in a public forum, this is & would be reckless rendering a security breach and after such a login to ref the adaptations or instructions in order to do change of a Immo status in VCDS is not to be disseminated, at least not by me?

And FYI : If math is wrong as it was with the sample you are pointing to aforementioned, even knowing an EOLE wouldn't fix the block being off an entire byte by changing an IMMO status?

You clearly don't have the responsibility that I have or by mere obligations for agreements I have made over a lifetime being at my "word" and you know what, I'm not going to cross someone else, even if they are dead, just to enlighten you with something you don't deserve or are not authorized to receive?

Just because you can't do something or even at an earlier time, doesn't mean I can't and likewise on the ID 48 I could at a that time, when you couldn't and others could too, you just can't face the fact you don't hold the credentials or knowledge you allege does it?

I certainly will say again I don't know everything & in fact I learn new stuff everyday!

I believe you are a smart guy Marin, but you need to sometimes realize, just because you can't or don't know something, someone or by mere Google search coming up empty, doesn't mean it isn't possible, right?

It is my opinion you need to change your myopic thinking process!

Back