EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT GENERAL NEWS THREAD ANYTHING GOES!

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Not me I just laugh at it when I see it on runway & like the last plane that did something similar 20 years ago & sitting on the ramp until finally removed.

What a waste of time......with or without a gold fecal shooter!

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Jack: given your 4 year interest in the plane, have you been considering Trump's "folly" as a possible purchase for your business?
Even if it's not currently airworthy, it's still worth at least a few million dollars....

-Uwe-

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
Even if it's not currently airworthy, it's still worth at least a few million dollars....

-Uwe-
Uwe: I'm not sure that I understand your point?

I've seen forum pictures of Jack's workshop - ain't nothing on the plane beyond his repair capabilities!! As for the cost - that's the bank manager's problem (it's not Jack's concern)

And, even if the plane can't be fixed, European Parts gets a own the only gold fecal shooter in Montgomery, NY - that's got to be an "earner"!! :thumbs:

Don

• Haha
Reactions: Uwe

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
How about taking the fuselage/fussalodge and turn it into a bar/hotel/massage parlor like in Costa Rica but double as a strip club and VIP members can take a presidential duce in the gold pot further, creating new jobs for the new immigrants inbound that want a piece of Trump history dismantled?

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337

Bruce

Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
--------
Do we need to apply science to this matter? Really? Seems to me that the authors just wrote down what most of us do everyday. Well, maybe I am so out of touch... that I don't realize how few do what I was taught to do as a kid. The reason to have order in one's life was to provide the space to consider other things. If we let things pile up and put them off, we may never attack the pile bringing it back into order. Each of us has the duty to keep their piles in order. That was the lesson taught in my house when I was growing up.

Boy scouts taught the same - each member of a patrol was responsible for his ownself first and then for the whole patrol and leading on to the whole troop. The order allowed the troop to function and accomplish the things needed. Why is this new science?

I can tell I have become old.. so many things seem a waste when they have to be written like this article. Why hasn't this been taught in the family during the time a kid is growing? Why isn't this obvious to all?

I guess the problem of broken families may be part of the root.... :cry:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Finally, the compatibility between the pipeline materials and the transport of hydrogen is also not that obvious. Research is being carried out on the need to add polypropylene to the pipeline to avoid corrosion. Addressing the leakage issue of hydrogen also becomes a necessity.
Yep, I've said it before. You can't just start pushing hydrogen through a pipeline built for natural gas.

-Uwe-

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
  • Informative
Reactions: Uwe

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Having a car's hood fly up while driving is probably a frightening ordeal. It often smashes backward into the windshield with a violent, glass-cracking thump, rendering the vehicle unsafe to drive.
Yep. Been there, done that, at about 80 mph, in a 1971 Dodge Charger in the late 1970s. Location: US1 in the Broad Street Canyon in Philly. Time: About 2:30 AM. The hood on it was long enough that it didn't hit the windshield, but it was still "interesting" in a Chinese curse kind of way. Pulled over as soon as we got out of the canyon and started unbolted the hood from the car. Drove the car without a hood for a few days. Got pulled over and told it was illegal. Got a hood from a junk yard and a set of hood pins from Pep Boys. :D

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
I wonder if this is another needed hood safety latch recall for Jokeswagen, it sure would not be the first would it?

55 has hood pins!

Back