EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT GENERAL NEWS THREAD ANYTHING GOES!

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

Bruce

Staff member
Ross-Tech Employee
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
--------
Can I just say that if driving in China seems like a incongruous mass movement of ants moving at once in all directions on the ground, than can we expect flying cars to make it a mass 3 dimensional locust cloud? :eek:

Glad I won't see this evolve in China. Remember, rules there are suggestions!

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
I am still waiting to see Tesla's centrifugal flying stove!

fe6cb1b4162d2e440d66bdc79eaecc57--summer-fair-county-fair.jpg

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
That's about 2 mpg better than the previous rating, with no obvious change in engine specs (same power, same torque). I wonder what they changed for "HFE"?

FWIW, Fuelly says mine (a 4x4) has averaged 25.6 over the 3610 miles I've put on it since I got it in November.

-Uwe-

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337

dieseldub

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=28764

I like what he did there. He initially said "The Senate will not be able to even consider voting on this until January 19."

Now that they have finally gone through the whole process, his answer is "Why would we impeach a president no longer in office?"

lol. I see what you did there, turtleman.

I mean, I kind of get it. At the same time, someone who does rile up a mob like that and never condemns hate groups or conspiracy groups that also just happen to support him despite the obvious ugliness attached to those groups, he really probably shouldn't be allowed to run again. Not to mention his operational style as ultimate-boss/CEO genuinely does not fit with how government operates. It's not a business. It has a very different structure and purpose.

Will be interesting if the trade deals go on with minimal modification, though. And given public sentiment lately, would be interesting if congress finally puts their foot down against their Wall Street overlords. One can hope, anyway. Otherwise, even *I* would consider storming the capitol (JUST KIDDING, FBI, JUST USING TRUMP-ESQUE RHETORIC, CALM DOWN).

Anyway...

The democrats have gotten plenty of heat from their constituency over the years for not having enough of a spine to stand up for the things they tell us they stand for when it counts, so a big part of their motivation to impeach, whether or not it succeeded, was at least to have the record show what side they stand on and to prove it to their constituents who are decidedly anti-Trump that they at least did what they could.

At this point, I've been so wrapped up in the Wall Street madness of late I finally stopped caring about politics and what things did the crazy orange man said today, so it's been a nice reprieve after the madness of early January.

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Last edited:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
someone who does rile up a mob like that never condemns hate groups or conspiracy groups that also just happen to support him despite the obvious ugliness attached to those groups, he really probably shouldn't be allowed to run again
But of course Democrats would never do anything like that, right?

Oh wait.

5U4zluN.jpg

Are you telling us these four (among many others) should never be allowed to run again?

-Uwe-

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337

Where are the civil suits for people that were killed over summer & not just property damage?

Last edited:

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
The electricity grid and natural gas pipeline network are interdependent: Natural gas power plants require gas deliveries to generate electricity, and natural gas pipelines require electricity to pump gas.
It wasn't always that way. NatGas pipeline pumping stations used to run by bleeding off a small amount of gas to run an engine (typically a turbine) to turn the pumps. But somehow, this was deemed "polluting" and those engines were replaced by electric motors. Dumb-Assed indeed!

-Uwe-

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
  • Informative
Reactions: Uwe
Back