EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT GENERAL NEWS THREAD ANYTHING GOES!

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
ewsmWxn.jpg

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
The Top 50 Sexiest Accents In The World – Ranked

A clearly reputable and definitive survey HERE claims that the NZ accent is the sexy-est IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!! Outrageous! I'm mortified - there goes my plans to wow the fairer gender by simply speaking gibberish (I have to now rely on my looks - that ain't likely to work)!

Don

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
A clearly reputable and definitive survey HERE claims that the NZ accent is the sexy-est IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!! Outrageous! I'm mortified - there goes my plans to wow the fairer gender by simply speaking gibberish (I have to now rely on my looks - that ain't likely to work)!
Interesting that three of the top five are from the southern hemisphere.

-Uwe-

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Professional VCDS User
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337

Don

Don't worry Don, you make up for it in figurative writing, maybe try some book deals?

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
^^^^ Uwe - I'm always intrigued how various folk see different patterns in data - very true, but I'm not sure what that means (probably just another example of the math concept of "clustering").

Don

Reactions: Uwe

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
Don't worry Don, you make up for it in figurative writing, maybe try some book deals?

hmm........... thanks Jack - problem with your suggestion is that any "literary" illusion will be instantly (and disturbingly) shattered on first meeting!

Sent my latest self portrait to my GF recently (she is the one not on the left in the pic below)

Y1qdFDU.jpg

Sadly her sole response was "ugly as a hat full of fundaments" (look-up the word)!!

Last edited:
Back