EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT GENERAL NEWS THREAD ANYTHING GOES!

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
^^^arrhhh..........Trump returns!!!
Interesting choice of exit song ; "Young man" from Village People - is Trump after the pink-vote?

Quote from video - "A republican president will make a triumphant return to the White house - I wonder who that will be?"
Jack: what's the local view - is there a feeling amongst Americans that Trump will be a Republican candidate for the next election?

Don

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Did you know The United States of America INC. doesn't fall on one person shooting their mouth off, it's a collective effort to screw the little guy and the wealthy rich or corporations to take or obtain more, then file for bankruptcy?

Ever notice how people are complaining about stimulus pennies going to some poor bastard & not enough noise about how really really rich people/companies & were lent a far greater amount of money & used it to buy their stock back, further inflating the share price/markets, did you just read the SEC filings too, anyone anyone anyone, well did you?

ben-stein.gif

Last edited:

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
^^^arrhhh..........Trump returns!!!
Interesting choice of exit song ; "Young man" from Village People - is Trump after the pink-vote?
He used that as his exit song at most of his rallies during the 2020 campaign season. TBH, I think he should have used this parody version.

Quote from video - "A republican president will make a triumphant return to the White house - I wonder who that will be?"
Jack: what's the local view - is there a feeling amongst Americans that Trump will be a Republican candidate for the next election?
If he decides to run, I doubt there's anyone who can beat him in the primaries. Of course that's the better part of 3 years away, and a lot could change between now and then.

-Uwe-

Jack@European_Parts

Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001