American park

TASKIN52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=283106
Hello to everyone. I have golf 7. How do I use mirrored signals as american parks? Anyone know their codes? please

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Since not all Golf 7s have the same equipment, please post an Auto-Scan so people can see how your car is equipped and configured.

-Uwe-

TASKIN52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=283106
Code:
[b]Removed.   Sketchy at best.   Please post a scan from a current version.[/b]

Last edited by a moderator:

TBAx

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=287144
Please elaborate what exactly you are trying to accomplish.

downtime

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=280813
09-Central electronics -> Security access and write the adaptation code shown in the balloon tip. -> Adaptation and find channels with Leuchtexx in them. Find which Leuchte is front turn signals and set their first free function group (AB, CD, EF) to parking lights. This means that find the first group that does not have anything in it. AB usually has some value other than none in it. DO NOT CHANGE THAT!
Then check the same Leuchtexx group xx dimwert value that it's 100 or 127 depending on how bright you want them. Leds usually start to flicker if you put it to 100, for those 127 is correct value.
Good tip is that Leuchte25KZL is rear license plate light and the light go from back to front sequentially. So smaller than 25 is usually front part and higher number is rear lights.

You need to set this to both front indicators separately.

Word of warning. Create an adaptation map with values first with VCDS before doing ANY changes to the values. And also this is illegal in Europe to have indicators as parking lights, just as a note, everyone can do as they please with their own car.

TASKIN52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=283106
I would like to use the signal LEDs on the side mirrors as American parks at 30%. I do not know the leuchte numbers. Is there anyone who can write clearly

downtime

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=280813
I would like to use the signal LEDs on the side mirrors as American parks at 30%. I do not know the leuchte numbers. Is there anyone who can write clearly

Simply, not possible.

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
^^^ very true and the reason why this is so is because the two "turn signal repeater" LEDs on either side of the mk7 mirrors are directly wired back to the driver and passenger side door modules. These LEDs are not controlled by the BCM -where the Leuchte-sets are housed - alas!!:facepalm:

Don

TASKIN52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=283106
Thanks everybody