Congrats to RT!

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
Just read a post from the inestimable "Andy@RT" on Vortex that you guys/gals now have an actual MQB vehicle in the shop for development purposes. Well done to the decision maker - take €20 out of the petty cash tin!

Uwe

Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC100001
Moved to The Bar. :)

Andy needs to post some pictures of it with the rear seat occupied. :cool:

-Uwe-

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC424490
Thanks! Here's some pics:

Primary function is to haul me back and forth to work, along with my kids (ages 4 and 3) to daycare. It's smaller than the 2012 Passat that it replaces but still adequate for front-facing kids. It would have been tight for rear-facing seats, especially behind the driver. The kids love the acceleration "Daddy, do boost!" is heard frequently. :cool:

DV52

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=194404
Primary function is to haul me back and forth to work, along with my kids (ages 4 and 3) to daycare. It's smaller than the 2012 Passat that it replaces but still adequate for front-facing kids. It would have been tight for rear-facing seats, especially behind the driver. The kids love the acceleration "Daddy, do boost!" is heard frequently. :cool:
Andy: Brand spanking new - looks real comfy!! Good to see that you don't have that silly little button on the centre console for disabling Stop/Start. I also like the REAL handbrake. Clearly the rumour about you guys changing to drive on the correct side of the road has been greatly exaggerated- only kidding!!

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
HC424490
First I stuck on velcro ... and then I stuck velcro to velcro ... it was very meta. :cool: