01 TDI Beetle hard start cold. 126,000 miles automatic

Larry Manton

Verified VCDS User
Verified
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=112505
Jack, headed out on Vaca for about 3 weeks so do it when back, letting you know your time not wasted, Oh "How come your so mean??".

Jack@European_Parts

NostraJackAss
Reaction score
VCDS Serial number
C?ID=57337
Jack, headed out on Vaca for about 3 weeks so do it when back, letting you know your time not wasted, Oh "How come your so mean??".

It's ( you're or you are )...........Grammar Slam :p !

Oh Larrymore........

Breaking balls is a term of endearment where I come from & silence is or focused aggression should be perceived as a "WATCH OUT!"

I have an equal amount of love to hate for everyone........... :rolleyes:

If you wonder why I am leery or do things the way I proceed or in a non trusting manner, that is because I have been damaged or abused very bad since a young age.

I also used to do some serious under cover investigation for this industry on many levels, so I wear a lot of hats........mostly freelance lately!

People which are good and I seek them out + there are many bad, so I try to create rules to keep them away.

My concern now is I will hurt someone in what I think is a reason to protect myself......... so I just steer clear of everyone until they are vetted the best way I can.

A recent example of that process protection kicking in is here.......

http://forums.ross-tech.com/showthread.php?10869-NEW-RULES-FOR-LONG-CODING-WITH-VIN-ID

Happy Fourth..........