Search results

1. F

Security code of 02 automatic transmission 09L 927 760 R

I am going to update sowtware in my gearbox and would like to map adaptive data old and new version. Would like to know what VW change in new version
  2. F

Security code of 02 automatic transmission 09L 927 760 R

Has anyone know security code for automatic transmission VW phaeton 09L 927 760 R
  3. F

Seat Ibiza KJ 2021 crash

You can try this, and it is my last ID Start the aengine, press fue times braks to make sure ABS pump have good presure. Drive 5 to 15 km stright than turn right and left ( 20 to 90 degrees) Maybe it will help. ( It works for my VW phaeton)
  4. F

VW Phaeton 3.0TDi CEXA - seized pump shaft

You are right. This car is like my Wife. Never know what will hapen ( do not know how to say it in english, but You know what I mean) By the way, yesterday after instaling injectors engin stars. 1 hour more for brakes and suspension adaptation car works grate :-)
  5. F

Seat Ibiza KJ 2021 crash

so, try to start test for ABS pump somethink like on this video
  6. F

Seat Ibiza KJ 2021 crash

If you have full scan before reseting the module look what was the coding for ABS module and what is now. Write old one and try the adaptation for angle sensor. Wish You solve the problem. In my VW phaeton to adapt it, first I have to make test for ABS. It must check if the pressure for ABS pump...
  7. F

Will not use it. Just wonder what are the diferencess.
  8. F

2010 Passat B6 Ecofuel "the onion" misfires and powerloss

Than check compresion (cold and hot engine)
  9. F

2010 Passat B6 Ecofuel "the onion" misfires and powerloss

If the spark and ciol are ok, check the gas injectors.
  10. F

Seat Ibiza KJ 2021 crash

I had the same problem with my skoda fabia 3 . You can find my post ( 3- 4 years ago) https://forums.ross-tech.com/index.php?threads/4988/page-3 Tried to coding that over vcds with no results Solution - went to Skoda paid 50 EURO and all works ok. Asked Skoda tech and He told me that some...
  11. F

BMN injector fault

Check the fuel pressure and fuel filter . You can also disconnect return fuel line, connect the transparent tubes and look if the injectors do not return to much fuel. Best choice is to remove the injectors and go to special workshop for inspection.
  12. F

My car died during the trip Found that common rail pump have sized shaft. Metal and aluminum filings got into the fuel system and damaged the injectors Replaced the CR pump, all hi presure and return fuel line, low presure pupm and fuel filter. Cleaned tank and 2 fuel pump in tank Just...
  13. F

FABIA III 2737 - Throttle Actuator (G186) P1558 00 [167] - Electrical Malfunction

Does the thorttle have to be replaced? Hi I have a problem with my car. Engine starts but Thorttle do not work ok. Just checked cable connection, also checked inside the thorttle body. All looks ok but have this error 2737 - Throttle Actuator (G186) P1558 00 [167] - Electrical...
Back