Search results

1. V

Seat alhambra fault codes

Thank you. The oil level sensor has been replaced with a genuine part....do I need to trace the wiring from that for damage?
  2. V

new oil level sensor has been fitted but still flashes up on the instrument cluster?
  3. V

Getting these fault codes ,started randomly ........cars had a new battery a few weeks ago and a new alternator 6 months ago , clear the faults but they come back , any idea what i should look at ? Wednesday,13,March,2024,20:11:23:22644 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on...
  4. V

Battery coding mk8 golf

Tried coding a battery today but couldn't do it. Does anyone know what security access is? 21 registered VW golf mk8
  5. V

What's this fault mean? in auto trans?

Ok thanks, I never got this fault before I downloaded the latest update last week. It's "not confirmed" so I'm glad.
  6. V

Ok I clear the fault it comes back if I turn ignition off then on. If I untick (use aggressive mode) the fault disappears. How do I permanently turn off aggressive mode?
  7. V

Thank you, I will uncheck aggressive mode and report back
  8. V

car has been parked up for 43 days no faults on this car before that battery was removed and fully charged prior to fitting today so decided scan the car ,no faults on dash and car drives spot on...........i did find rat droppings in engine bay but nothing looks like its been chewed through...
  9. V

Q3 folding mirrors/needle sweep

Thank you! That's worked
  10. V

I tried that too....mine doesn't have bit 6 to tick ....only goes upto 5
  11. V

There is no option via mmi.
  12. V

I have vcds, so need to do folding mirrors with that. I've managed to code the needle sweep.
  13. V

hi,car has folding mirrors but i would like them to work with the remote key fob......also if the needle sweep is possible? Saturday,09,September,2023,10:25:09:22644 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 8 x64 VCDS Version: 23.3.1.0 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4631.4 Data version...
  14. V

Seat Alhambra 2009/10 remote fob programming

59 plate seat Alhambra, remotes do not work, both have new batteries, purchased car like this , when I go into 09 central electrics then coding, the current code is 04113 .....what do I need to do to code both remote fobs?....at the moment I am only unlocking the car via key in the door lock.
  15. V

Help with lambda fault

BELOW TAKEN AT IDLE EGR SPECIFIED VALUE 83.9% at idle once i pressed on the throttle otherwise it was 0% EGR SOLEN VAL ACTUAL VALUE 16.22% EXHAUST MASS FLOW OF EGR 19.3 KG/H INJECTION QUANTITY DEVIATION CYLINDER 1 -0.03 MG/STROKE CYLINDER...
  16. V

Help with lambda fault

hi, im getting this fault , once i delete it it comes back after a few days, drives fine , no loss of power , starts perfectly. i did remove the sensor , cleaned it but the eml comes back on after about a week 5120-lambda sensor B1 S1 2196-00(237) signal too (rich) mil on confirmed fault...
  17. V

Sorry not got a full scan

Thank you very much 👍 Having problems with diesel/injector knock which is why I got them readings ,
  18. V

Sorry not got a full scan

These readings any good Cylinder 1 0.37 mg/stroke Cylinder 2. - 0.23mg/stroke Cylinder 3. 0.23mg/stroke Cylinder 4 - 037mg/stroke Injector readings car running on idle 2015 VW touran 1.6 tdi
  19. V

CRUISE CONTROL NOT WORKING/NEW SQUIB UNIT FITTED

AHH....ok. Thanks, spoke to my friend and he said he never used cruise control since he had the car 6 years ago 😅......so not bothered about it.
  20. V

CRUISE CONTROL NOT WORKING/NEW SQUIB UNIT FITTED

Hi, thanks for the quick response,this is a friends car,I have selected cruise control via turn signal lever,gets code gets rejected by vcds(request out of range 31 or something) Tried that just now, everything else is good except no cruise control and just the fault codes, steering angle sensor...
Back