Search results

1. T

A3 8V Deactivation Passenger Airbag Key Switch

It depends...in some cases you need to change it and in other don't. ETKA is a very good tool to find out if airbag module supports deactivation feature... The tricky thing coding MQB airbag module is unlocking airbag module, which cannot be done by VCDS and I used VCP script...
  2. T

So, after a hour spent on the internet, I found a few VCDS scans with airbag module coding 98CCC0000C0000005C5400CA004800000065 The only difference is byte 11, where coding has to be CA (11001010), so I changed it to CA and now I don't have errors for airbag deactivation switch anymore. I...
  3. T

Hi All! Since a baby is on the way I have installed key switch for passenger airbag deactivation into my wife's A3 8V and now I need to code airbag module. I have unlocked the module, so I can change the coding, but I do not know which byte/bit to change - no channel map for airbag module. Is...
  4. T

A4 8W Right Headlight problems

Hi All!! I'm new on the forum. I have HEX-NET for few months now and I am facing some problems, which I do not know how to solve. I have replaced LCM (light control module) on friend's A4 8W and now I cannot get it working. The number of the old one was the same like number of the new module...
Back