Search results

1. D

No communication with abs control module

there is terminal 15 and 30 and both have a 12.0 v signal im getting on the: term 30 12.45v term 15 12.35v can high 2.64v can low 2.46v resistance after 30 seconds with ignition off on the wiring for can is 48.3 ohms i have compared it to another vehicle and all is the same voltages and...
  2. D

No communication with abs control module

good day i have a customer that came into the work shop and complained about warning lights on dash and steering is stiff. i ran a scan on the vehicle and found no coms with the abs control module. the abs control module is not picking up as per the log attached. i have checked fuses, wiring...
  3. D

ABS Long Coding (ABS8.2)

thank you very much for your assistance the code has worked
  4. D

ABS Long Coding (ABS8.2)

good day a customer brought his polo in for a abs light that is flashing upon running a scan on the vehicle and finding out more information from the customer we found the customer has had a accident and repaired the vehicle by changing abs pump and wiring ran a scan on the vehicle and found...
  5. D

mk 6 gti abs long code (MK60EC1)

is there any other information needed for the code for the adaptive suspension the sport button keeps flashing and the fault says its not coded
  6. D

good day thank you for feed back i have entered the code and everything has been adapted successfully which i thank you for i am having a problem with the adaptive suspension which has also lost its coding is there any coding for that
  7. D

is there any feedback on the code or is there any other information needed on tn the vehicle for a code?
  8. D

i have matched up the vin as requested and are matching on all the mentioned control modules Monday,09,November,2020,17:32:25:41537 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x64 VCDS Version: 20.4.2.0 (x64) Data version: 20200730 DS317.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN...
  9. D

good day i have a golf 6 gti where they have replaced the engine control module and the cluster on the vehicle carried out diagnostic on vehicle and its saying the ABS control module is not coded i need the long code for the abs for this vehicle as the coding has been lost please can anyone...
  10. D

VW Polo 9N ABS Fault P1647

Good day I am new to this forum and would like to get some suggestions. We have a VW Polo (9N) that has come from a VW Dealer. They have installed a new ABS pump and have tried to program this module but for some reason they are saying that their technician aborted the process while this was...
Back