Search results

1. T

Audi A4 2.0 TDCI Engine Code: CJCB year 2012

Like to provide an update... I fitted two reconditioned injectors to this vehicle, one after the other over a couple of days. Cylinder 4 was reading 300 mg/stroke and no change when engine accelerated. Other cylinders (can't remember exactly) were reading minus figures between -0.10 and -2,40...
  2. T

Saturday,16,March,2024,14:46:10:61979 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 23.11.0.0 (x64) Data version: 20240205 DS351.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: WAUZZZ8K0CA023670 License Plate: BW11 AVP Mileage: 151142 Repair Order...
  3. T

Soon as I will thanks
  4. T

I've got the above in the workshop. The car came in none running. Autoscan determined that cylinder 4 injector circuit was malfunctioning. Live data recorded 300 mg/stroke. Other injectors all reading between - 0.50 and - 2.50 mg/stroke. I'm assuming that the lower the figures the better the...
  5. T

VCDS files saved!

Thank you
  6. T

VCDS files saved!

Sorry, let me rephrase that. Where do I find the autoscan log report once the software has saved the data and been closed down and re-opened. Looking at each tab menu there is nothing available to open a previous autoscan log report. I'd of thought the log would be saved to a Windows file...
  7. T

VCDS files saved!

When an autoscan is completed and saved, please advise where the file has been saved and how mto get to it on the computer please! Windows 10 if that makes any difference. Thanks
  8. T

Uwe's Bar

While we all might be slightly drunk, I have a bit of a snap on dilema. Here goes... I bought on finance a scanner for £1500 plus vat over two years. The interest was added. I've had the scanner probably up to 12 months. The balance at the moment is £2144. I was having problems with it and we...
  9. T

Uwe's Bar

I just popped in for a drink and maybe a bite to eat, but it seems I can't find the bar and staff :D:D:D
  10. T

Random Videos

There will be no more improvements now in society, only a decline will be experienced through time!
  11. T

Audi Q7 DHXA year 2020 UK

Thanks for your reply. I rang Audi really helpful chap told me that there is no setting mode on the 20 plate onwards models. Where the mode switch is in the centre dash area there are two up/down switches. I set the suspension in the upper mode and all worked out well. No brake shoes on my...
  12. T

Audi Q7 DHXA year 2020 UK

Hello, I'm changing the rear brake pads on this above vehicle. The setting mode for the brakes is done, however I'm concernered about the suspension setting mode. The handbook does not seem to give the information and our Autodata is incorrect. can anyone tell me how to put into suspension...
  13. T

Smart phones

Uwe is the above based on personal understanding or some factual information from somewhere? You see, my phone when I depress the side button comes up with a keypad asking for my password to log into the phone, now, if the phone does not have a record of the password then when I enter the...
  14. T

Smart phones

Not anymore.
  15. T

Smart phones

I agree Uwe, to a point I'd never of thought about downloading an app for banking on my phone, and I'd never of thought a phone was so dangerous, but like I said to the bank, you introduced me to the app and you downloaded it on my phone, and you said so long as no-one gets my pin number the app...
  16. T

Desktop screen size VCDS

I have none of the above. When I right click there is no options. There is a menu that comes up but no tab header that says User Interface.
  17. T

Desktop screen size VCDS

Sorry that does not work. maybe I'm doing something wrong?
  18. T

Smart phones

Very intellegent for what they are but also very dangerous. Having owned one for a while and not going to write war and piece on the subject. I was asked by a friends friend if she could make a phone call on my smart phone because she said her credit had just ran out on her phone. Me being me...
  19. T

Desktop screen size VCDS

Hello, I'm sorry to ask this question once more! I've recently updated the software with the latest download and the desktop screen size has automatically reduced and I can't remember how to increase the length and width again? Would it be a good idea to put something on the front screen that...
  20. T

VCDS update!

Thanks but I thought I bought it direct from you? Can you advise me of a genuine supplier over here then please!!
Back