Search results

1. A

Rear View Camera Highline into 2016 Audi A6 with RMC Headunit

Hi all Does anyone know where I can find the coding to enable the RVC Highline camera (4G0827566) into an MY17 Audi A6 Saloon which has an RMC headunit? Its wired in correctly and showing on the CAN Bus, but not sure what coding needs to be done (or Green Menu changes)? Any advice appreciated...
  2. A

Recommended Car Battery Charger / Power Supply

Just wanted to get throughts on a good Battery Charger for modern start/stop cars when working on them with coding etc (to avoid battery drain etc). Normally I would start the engine, but sometimes the engine must not be running when doing updates for example. Not sure if "Battery Charger" is...
  3. A

Manual Label Files in LCode

So I've started using the great LCode.exe "offline" on my desktop computer so I can drop in Long Coding strings and then compare against others the bytes/bits etc. Its very useful However, historically, I've gone to a car and screengrabbed each of the Long Coding Pages of a Module 1 by 1 so I...
  4. A

Audi Q7 4M Transport Mode Disablement Not working 100%

Uwe and team Friend of mine was doing a controller channel map for me on his 2016 Q7 4M and accidentally clicked on Activate Transport Mode. After doing this he clicked on Disable Transport mode straight after, but it didnt work. Going for a drive, leaving car over night etc, no change...
  5. A

Audi Q7 4M Front Bumper Removal - ACC Calibration

Hi Guys or I'm talking about any MLBEvo platform here. In the workshop guides it states that removing the front bumper means that ACC would need to be re-calibrated, even if nothing changed. I'm not sure if this is 100% accurate and its just an Audi "better to be safe than sorry" process, so...
  6. A

TapaTalk Support

Apologies if already asked but I use Tapatalk on my smartphone for a load of forums but RT is not one I can add/use (unless I'm doing something stupid - please tell me if so) If not, is there plans to support this in the future? I read the thread on upgrading the forum to 5.x but dont believe...
  7. A

MLBEvo S5 2017 Missing Modules on AutoScan

Hi Everyone Bit of a strange one, but we've got a 2017 S5 Sportback that came from Factory without driver side memory seats but it does have full electric seats (Front/back/up/down/ventilation etc). Now wierdly, whether with VCDS or other tools, no Module 06 (Seat Memory Pass) or 36 (Seat...
  8. A

Q7 4M ABS Module Coding

Hi Everyone, I have been in the process of retrofitting the Direct TPMS System with the 433Mhz Tyre valves (PR Code 7K3) to my 2016 Audi Q7 4M. Unfortunately its not an option in the UK, we just have the standard TPMS The actual module itself is installed (shows up as Module 65 in AutoScan)...
  9. A

Q7 4M - Reverse Camera 'Low Line' Retrofit Doesnt show image when selecting reverse

Hi Guys I've just retrofitted a rear camara "low line" (so no Extended CAN) into a 2016 Q7 4M. This is just power/ground/12v trigger then 2 wires from the camera into the back of the MIB2 5F module. While everything is working, the camera doesn't automatically appear when put in reverse gear...
  10. A

Request: 5F / 17 and 09 Module Adaption Maps for Q7 (or SQ7) with Night Vision

Hi All I am looking for some adaption maps on an SQ7/Q7 4M that has factory Night Vision installed if anyone can help please. I have 2 BAP errors in 5F I can't shift. It doesn't effect the functionality of NV, it works fine, but would like to clear these errors. I retrofitted NV for reference...
  11. A

Request: Adaption Map of Module 17 (Instruments) on SQ7

Dear all Is anyone able to provide an Adaption Map of Module 17 if they own an SQ7 please? Thanks!
  12. A

Bug? - DTCs are cleared even if you say "No"

Uwe and team Firstly, it might be me but is there a bug in VCDS (I'm on 17.1.3 but noticed this since 16.x) - HEX-NET Interface over USB If you go to AutoScan and then Gateway installation list and then after its reported back all the modules close the box and say "no" to clearing DTC's it...
  13. A

Request: Audi Q7 4M with Direct TPMS 433/315Mhz

Hi All Does anyone have access to an Audi Q7 4M 2016+ with Direct Tyre Pressure Monitoring installed? The one with the sensor valves in each wheel and you can view pressures/temps on the MMI? Module 65 in an AutoScan If anyone does and could post a complete autoscan it would be much...
  14. A

Request: AutoScan of Audi SQ7

If anyone in UK, I could potentially do this depending how far to drive. Would be greatly appreciated Thanks Andy
  15. A

Q7 4M 2016+ Homelink RetroFit

Hi Guys I have retrofitted HomeLink into my Q7 4M. I can see the module showing up as a sub-module on the LIN Bus of Module 09 - Central Electrics Can anyone with a Q7 4M+ provide an adaption map of module 09 and Module 5f and coding of them too so I can try to add the MMI bits? Thanks! Andy
  16. A

Q7 4M 2016+ Advanced TPMS

Hi guys I have retrofitted advanced TPMS module (module 65) into my Q7 4M 2016+ however I have not managed to crack the coding needed for it to show in the MMI and display/store the pressures/temperatures By default I have the standard rotational "simple" TPMS system which probably needs to be...
  17. A

Power/Soft Door Closure | Q7 4M | AutoScan Request

Dear all, Does anyone have a new Q7 4M with Power/Soft door closure that could post an autoscan of their car for me please? Many thanks in advance Andy
  18. A

16.6.0 Q7 4M Label Files

Hi Uwe and team I downloaded 16.6.0 Beta and noticed a new label file "4M-6D" I havent tried this but does this refer to the Trunk Electric (which is Module 6D). Sounds like a stupid question I know, so apologies Anything I can help with getting more label files for Q7 4M? Still got issues...
  19. A

Q7 4M - Request Out Of Range

So I changed an adapation setting under module: A5-Frt Sens. Drv. Assist It was set to "Selection via Menu" and I could choose a late or early vibration on the steering wheel if you cross lane markings. I changed it to "Early" directly in the Adaption below Address A5,4M0 907 217 C,channel...
  20. A

Q7 4M 2016 AutoScan - 16.5.1 and 0.4321 Hex-Net

Latest Autoscan today. Friday,27,May,2016,12:27:03:50897 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 16.5.1.2 (x64) HexNet CB: 0.4321.4 Data version: 20160524 DS251 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: WAUZZZ4MXGD0xxxxx License Plate...
Back