Search results

1. J

00604 potentiometer positioning motor for air flow flap 30-00 open or short to plus

hi, changed the positioning motor did the adaptation, used code and stored new value 26467 old value 81 this didnt help. the same code 00604coming again, but when i run output test the potention meter motor work fine. this is the latest scan i did not put back the brake sitch and other parts...
  2. J

allroad with suspension problems and vin number changed during rep ?

have to scan of my car i need post, the vin number changed somehow and i have a faultcode i never see before a sub system ? and how on earth can vin number changed to one i dont recognize!!! this is the second scan.. VCDS Version: Release 15.7.4 Running on Windows 10 x64 Data version: 20160216...
  3. J

software update

i update from 17.5.2 until 17.5.3 and i lost several option in my vcds. i have kll usb genuine ross-tech i would like to have them back, it towing and shortcoding and before i could tell the car if i had navi to prgm it into the var, now i cant, same about instrument recoding, not possible now...
  4. J

Cluster Swap 4B Allroad

hi i need to change the odometer, all my numbers to show milage, clock driving computer etc etc is gone, bought a 2 hand odometer, how do i fit in by coding it in my car an allroad 4bh c5 2001 mod (europe) i am really worried about the startblocking engage and it wont run, so who can tell me how...
Back