Search results

1. S

2016 Audi SQ5 Rear View Camera not working

OK please ignore, i have fixed it. Fyi the right parking assist sensor plug had come off, must have got knock off when putting the bumper back on some how. Interesting the rear camera will not work without all the sensors working. Now i am wondering if i need to get the blind spot assist...
  2. S

2016 Audi SQ5 Rear View Camera not working

MY wife Audi SQ5 was involved in a rear fender bender which cut the wiring harness which runs on the inside of the rear bumper cover for the Blind spot and the reverse parking aids. I replaced the wiring harness which means i am going to have to go to the dealership to program the blind spot...
  3. S

2016 Audi SQ5 Side Assist behavior with Trailer module active

Yeah i was thinking of trying that, will try at the weekend. Thanks.
  4. S

01-Engine -- Status: Malfunction 0010 02-Auto Trans -- Status: OK 0000 03-ABS Brakes -- Status: OK 0000 04-Steering Angle -- Status: OK 0000 05-Acc/Start Auth. -- Status: OK 0000 08-Auto HVAC -- Status: OK 0000 09-Cent. Elect. -- Status: OK 0000 15-Airbags -- Status: OK 0000 16-Steering wheel --...
  5. S

Is there any way to change the programming of the Side Assist to work when the trailer module is active? I thought i saw an option when i programmed the hitch, but can't find it now. :( We only use our hitch to power the lights and turn signals on the bike rack.
  6. S

2016 SQ5 Coding Trailer Hitch - No Errors but Hopkins Adapter not working correctly

OK i picked up a Pollak 7-Way Socket LED Circuit Tester yesterday, pleased to report the tester shows all the trailer operations turn lights, brakes etc are working correctly. Just need to go check with the actual trailer now. The adapter was to convert from a 7way to 4way, but does not seem to...
  7. S

2016 SQ5 Coding Trailer Hitch - No Errors but Hopkins Adapter not working correctly

Installed the OEM wiring and module etc for trailer Hitch, everything looks good. Did the coding following the coding tips on some of the Audi forums, no major errors, but when i plug the Hopkins #47345 adapter in which has smart lights they are not working correctly. The three red lights are...
Back