Search results

1. S

Resolved 2015 Touareg TPMS module replacement coding

Thank you for all the replies and help. We ended up sending the car to VW dealer and they programmed it with the ODIS and now all works properly.
  2. S

It is brand new, from VW dealer.
  3. S

I see, it is brand new from VW.
  4. S

I'm sorry if I sound dumb but what is the provenance?
  5. S

I read the link you posted. Does this mean it is a faulty new module, or does it mean it needs to be coded via direct link with VW?
  6. S

Here is the post module replacement auto scan Thursday,11,May,2023,13:53:47:43601 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x64 VCDS Version: 22.10.0.1 (x64) Data version: 20221026 DS344.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: WVGEP9BP3FD002368 License Plate: Mileage: 172704km-107313mi...
  7. S

Yes this was the auto scan from before we replaced the module. I do not have the post module replacement auto scan readily available, I can post one in a bit.
  8. S

We this 2015 Touareg that the TPMS module was failed. This system does not have the antennas in the wheel wells, it just has the one module attahced the rear sway bar on the left side. We repalced the module and now all talks properly. We cannot find information on coding the module or writing...
  9. S

2008 Volkswagen Passat with Xenon lights setting codes for HID lights.

Hi, thank you for the replies. Sorry, I am a new user of the forums so I am not familiar with the posting the autoscan. I am not currently working on the vehicle and I am posting this in between other jobs, as we honestly don't have time to work on the car. We work on VW some but not exclusively...
  10. S

2008 Volkswagen Passat with Xenon lights setting codes for HID lights.

On a 2008 VW Passat I replaced a J519 central convenience module for a starting issue, and performed the long coding with the VCDS coding helper tool. All works properly but the high beams do not work. I checked codes and found the J519 has codes set for xenon lights with motor flaps for high...
Back