Search results

1. C

T6.1 no response from heater

It was very difficult to remove without removing the dash, so I didnt try that. However, given the components all work in another van, & I’ve seen now on 3 other T6.1’s with trapped cables behind the dash, I tried something else. I got my hand as deep into the dash as I could & pulled the cables...
  2. C

It was very difficult to remove without removing the dash, so I didnt try that. However, given the components all work in another van, & I’ve seen now on 3 other T6.1’s with trapped cables behind the dash, I tried something else. I got my hand as deep into the dash as I could & pulled the cables...
  3. C

This is the fan control 5Q0 907 521 F and the blower fan - I've now tried both of these in another T6.1 Transporter and both have worked. Also, I can here something happening when I operate the dials, I presume actuators directing the flow of air etc. As that was my next thought to change the...
  4. C

Thanks guys - I have found the fan control and swapped it with a known working one out of another vehicle, this one hasn’t powered up, but the other did so looks like that is still functioning. It was mounted on what i presume is the fan, I can rotate it manually so not jammed - presume short...
  5. C

Hi guys, I've a 22 plate MY 2022 T6.1 and the heater blower has stopped working, on ANY speed. It just didn't work one morning! I've attached the auto-scan log. I've checked the following fuses under the steering wheel area; Fuse 1 - 40A Fuse 12 - 7.5A Fuse 61...
  6. C

T6.1 Auto distance/airbag(seatbelt switch) fault (possibly) due to seat swap

Thanks Dave, I thought it would say "open circuit" if it was, I'm sure we've seen that before.
  7. C

Update on this: As mentioned we had to taken off the seatbelt buckle and transferred to new seat, this was a factory swivel and the cable hadn't been routed correctly. So when the seat had been swivelled, it had trapped the cable in the mechanism and cut it, bringing on the fault. So we can...
  8. C

Sorry Uwe wasn’t thinking. Thank you.
  9. C

Hi guys. We have a 22 plate T6.1 Transporter with an airbag and auto distance fault. The Airbag fault is described as Safety Belt Switch - Drivers side - short to ground. The van is an auto, and we have seen this before when we accidently fitted the wrong drivers seat into the vehicle - one...
  10. C

VW T6.1 Rear sensors fault

Hi guys, im looking for a bit of assistance to see if anyone can shed some light on an issue im having, T6.1 rear sensors not working, getting fault codes to short or open circuit however i have checked the wiring and sensors and they seem fine, any help is appreciated. Codes attached . Thanks...
  11. C

No communication with anti-theft sensor

Hi guys, i recently found that when locking a T6.1, the flashing LED on the door card is staying lit and there is a code in central electrics for no communication with anti theft sensor, i have pulled the headlining down and checked all connections and plugs, and all seem fine, the code wont...
  12. C

OIL RESET ISSUE

thanks for the suggestions, it seems i have manged to clear the SRI via the instrument cluster, however, during attempts at resetting the SRI, i have some how managed to adjust the fuel gauge. I have filled the van up completely yet the gauge is still saying 3/4 full which it was whilst i was...
  13. C

OIL RESET ISSUE

14. C

OIL RESET ISSUE

I have been attempting to do the SRI again with the figures mentioned above, however, it now say figures have been denied by the control module and action will probably fail, change figures. Any ideas on why this would be happening? Thanks
  15. C

Hi guys, im having a slight issue while trying to clear fault codes on a T6.1. VCDS says unsupported vehicle

While trying to clear fault code i am receiving another fault code saying "No ASAM data" and unsupported vehicle in central electrics. fault code attached, any info is apprecaited. Friday,12,August,2022,12:17:16:53043 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version...
  16. C

OIL RESET ISSUE

thanks for the reply, i have attempted the above, however, it changed the value in equipment number to : 33321 and all the values are greyed out preventing me from changing them. any ideas how to sort this? thanks
  17. C

OIL RESET ISSUE

Hi guys, can somebody shed some light on an issue i am having while trying to reset the oil service light on a T6.1. Whenever i try to perform oil service only SRI reset, i get the message below. Any help is appreciated. Autoscan attached. This workshop identification # WSC 00012 importer 790...
Back