Search results

1. G

Volkswagen Crafter ABS Fault Codes

Hi all, I hope you are all well? I've got a vw crafter in with some ABS codes stored. It has had a replacement ABS Pump but the control module was swapped over from the pump. I believe its a second hand pump but apparently the same fault codes. The vehicle has been bought into me to have a...
  2. G

Audi A4 B9 Back up battery...

Hi everyone, I hope your all well.. I've just done a scan on my A4 as its going into Audi for a service this week and its about to come out of warranty. I've got a fault in 19 for back up battery. Does anyone know what this is related to? Kind regards Adam...
  3. G

MK5 Golf ABS Implausible Signal

Hi all, Hope everyone is well. I'm currently looking at my relatives golf. He said the abs light and the parking brake light started flashing out of the blue. I've done a fault scan and got a fault Implausible Signal with the ABS. I have tried clearing the code and find it to come back only...
  4. G

Audi A3 2007 1.9 BXE Camshaft Position Sensor (G40) P3007 - 000 - No Signal - Intermittent

Hi all. Its my first post on here so if i make a mess of it please excuse me. I've got an 2007 Audi a3 with the 1.9 PD BXE engine. Its been having long crank issues for a couple of weeks now so I've decided this weekend to have a look at it. I Have a fault code stored P3007 Cam Position Sensor...
Back