Search results

1. sealover1

immobilizer/key without the 7 digit SPC Code

can anyone tell me how to find the SPC code please I do have an Hex-V2 duel k & can Flashing key light, this warning is illuminated as someone has previously tried adapting the immobiliser/key without the 7 digit SPC. Unfortunately without this code I'm unable to access the immobiliser at...
  2. sealover1

Scan Results Help please

Hi guys kept getting traction control light coming on but it did not today infect I had no warning lights on but thought I would do a scan anyways and come up with some faults, had a lot of faults come up to do with the comfort module l got some contact cleaners and cleaned all the fuses relays...
  3. sealover1

Skoda wont start can anyone help please?

HI Guys new to scanning and my car broke down last night, the RAC got it running but now it wont run again (yellow engine light on) done an auto scan can I get some help please? Alan Have posted the notes the RAC guy wrote: Tuesday,30,March,2021,14:09:16:35642 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS...
  4. sealover1

Steering Rack Advice please

Hi guys getting this fault and have seen it come up a lot on the mk2 (00573 steering torque sensor) its looking more and more like I may need to change the rack what I wanted to know do you have to code them into the ECU or would a 2nd hand one fit in and work? thought I should add that I do...
Back