Search results

1. S

Reset service reminder with VCDS on a ID4?

Is it possible to reset the service reminder on a ID4 with VCDS or can I do it in another way?? Helping a neighbour garage with this issue. Kind regard //Kjell Söderberg
  2. S

EGR-cooler/Error code P0407 despite new EGR-cooler!?

Hello all! I just fitted a new EGR-cooler (Pierburg 7.09720.00.0), but despite that I receive error code P0407. Tested the wiring with ohm-meter and all of the cables seems to be ok/good continuity. Have I missed something? The engine is going roughly and in limp mode. Below a scan of the...
  3. S

Resolved Coding steering angle sensor, but missing secure access?

Hi all! I have a Transporter T6 in my workshop (or more the neighbours workshop) and they cannot calibrate the steering angle sensor due to missing secure access code. Can you help me with this issue or do I need to go to VAG dealer for this? Complete scan below... Kind regard in advance...
  4. S

Coding for parking sensor? (2019 Golf)

Hi all! I need some help to long coding the car after fitting parking sensor front and rear. Obviously is the module "F" wrongly coded according to the scan. Can you please advice me what the coding should be?? Secondly, is the cars info-system prepared for navigation? and last, can the...
  5. S

Volkswagen Golf MK7 help with coding parking sensor!

Hello! I just fitted parking sensor kit (front and rear) on this car, original kit and it works ok (audible) after coding, but is it possible to code so it will be visible on the instrument ( a k a stereo)? Trying to find in the coding but cannot. Not sure if the stereo is possible, but I...
  6. S

Crafter 2013 ABS light on and cannot scan complete with VCDS!

Hi all! I have a VW Crafter 2013 y/m with some strange problem. ABS and other warning lamps are on, I cannot complete the scan with VCDS due to missing "ROD-file"? However, using Launch 431 i can get an error code and check live data. The error code is "C04A600", left front abs-sensor faulty...
  7. S

VW Passat 2017, outside mirrors adjusting both left and right hand side when put i left position!?

Hello all! Helping my next door garage (working with body repair) with this car. They replaced the outside mirror on the left hand side, ut when they finished they realized that both left and right hand side mirror is adjusting at the same time, when button is put on left side and should only...
  8. S

Sporadic communication with gearbox!

Hello all! I have this car in my workshop and hesitating what is the real problem. So, I try the shortcut asking the professionals here. Un occasionally the gearbox loses the gear while driving slowly and cannot be put into gear. The engine is possible to rev, but cannot continue to drive...
  9. S

Noo steering servo assist Audi Q5 MY 201

Hi all I have a Audi Q5 MY 2017 on my workshop with no steering servo assist. According to fault code there is som problem, but I cannot solve them easily. Therefore I turn myself to the ones who can help me in correct direction. Below is a full scan of the car, but note that some parts are...
  10. S

Volkswagen Caddy 1,2 misfire

Hello! We have a strange fault on this car, misfire and cylinder shut down. The car is possible to drive, but sometimes the engine failurer light comes on and the engine starts to go on 2 or 3 cylinders. We have changed injector, ignition coils, cables and spark plugs. When the error comes up...
  11. S

Audi A6 error code 02897

Hi guys! I have a problem with an Audi A6 with error code from headlight. I am helping my neighbour workshop with it, so I have not checked properly myself. But my hope is that I can get som advice to start with. The error code is 02897, but I did not find any in error code list. Kind regard...
  12. S

Skoda Octavia error code 01435, brake pressure sensor.

Hello! I have a Skoda Octavia in my garage that has problem with brake pressure sensor. Checking measuring blocks I find that the brake pressure is 214 bars. Is this normal? My understanding is that they have problem with these, but what should I do? Do I need to send all the hydraulic unit...
  13. S

VCDS not working on a T-Roc?

Hello! I have a new T-Roc in my workshop but cannot communicate with the auxilliary heater. Obcviously is there some update I need to do, but although I updated the system still not work :-( Can someone advice me about the progress, VCDS Sweden is hard to contact and I know that this forum is...
  14. S

Improper coding?

Hello all! I have an Passat that we tried to change the ABS-ecu to delete the error code we got from it. But now we still have some error codes that cannot be erased. According to the error code list is it possible that the error codes are tehre due to wrong coding after swopping the ecu...
  15. S

Climatronic not coded correctly!

Hi all! I have, or my neighbouring company have an Skoda Octavia that third part workshop has changed the ecu for the climatronic without knowing that they have to code it correctly after changing parts. I managed to perform the gate and door adjustment to start the aircond but not coding. I...
  16. S

Audi Allroad 2007 3,0 TDI error codes

Hello! I need some help with these error codes and what may be the problem. The car is starting more or less without any problems when it is cold but stops suddenly after maybe 5-10 minutes and after that is unable to start before the engine gets really cold. The car is not in my garage for...
  17. S

Volkswagen Touareg error code P2149 & P1241

Hello All! I need some advice in this issue. We have a Volkswagen Touareg that only goes on 3 cylinder (1-2-3), it disconnect bank 2 and put error code P2149 & P1241. After some investigation we found that if we disconnect injector on cylinder #5, can we get the engine to go on 5 cylinder...
  18. S

Reversed function window lift after changing power window motor

Hello! I replaced the passenger power window module because the old one was not working and could not communicate with. After the change the power window switch was reversed function, pulling the switch the window went down and pushing switch window went up. I know that it probably is just a...
  19. S

Audi A5 2011 Gearbox Malfunktion!

Hello All! I have a Audi A5 with multiple error codes from gearbox, and message on dashboard regarding "Gearbox Malfunction" Gearbox goes into fail safe mode from time to time and the customer can restart it after 5 minutes or so and then drive it for a while. I have tried to find solution on...
  20. S

Volkswagen Transporter 2013 CJKB misfire!

Hello all! I have for the moment a Transporter T5 2013 that had multiple misfire error codes (P0300, P0301, P0302 & P0304). I changed in first hand the ignition coils without no change. After test drive and realize that at least one cylinder still was misfire (had error code P0304) I changed...
Back