Search results

1. R

Tweak to crack sunroof when vehicle temp is at XXXd's????

B9 RS5 Tweak to crack sunroof when vehicle temp is at XXXd's???? My C6 used to have a solar sunroof that turned on the interior fans when things inside got hot, specifically to evacuate the air. I NEVER returned to a hot car..... I have seen a few indications in VCDS/Vag-Com about the sunroof...
  2. R

Remote Start with sacrificial Key - Tweak Help B9 RS5

Had remote start installed. Required sacrificial key. However, every time I open the door of the vehicle or start the car using the remote start, somehow the sacrificial key changes all the settings in the vehicle (seat position, lights, radio and sound settings, etc. It defeats the purpose of...
  3. R

Sticky MQB Light Configuration Case Study

Any chance the research above might find a way to enable the ambient lights to function as coming home/leaving home/welcome lights???????? Is the above just for the MQB platform?
  4. R

B9 2018 MLBEVO tweak the tweak help needed!!!

Can someone point me in the right direction - looking for help w/the following 1) Car has HBA from the factory but it resets after every re-start (in other words, push the stalk forward and it works for just THAT drive and upon re-start, it needs to be turned back on) 2) Car has multi-color...
Back