Search results

1. S

VAG CHINA & UK

Hi a question for all vag repairs, using vcds, If a Vag group vehicle Vw etc inc MQB is sold in China does it have the same wiring and module pin outs as a uk model are there any differences in the engine ecu or Abs module etc pin out as per a uk or any other part of the world
  2. S

ABS MODULE part number

Tuesday,16,May,2023,19:55:02:51242 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x64 VCDS Version: 23.3.1.0 (x64) HEX-NET2 CB: 0.4631.5 Data version: 20230421 DS346.2 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: WVWZZZ3CZHE032909 License Plate: PASSAT BENCH Mileage: 211458km-131393mi Repair...
  3. S

VW BCM J519 ID

can anyone tell me how to find the Vin For this Bcm Module using vcds I have under advanced ID found the ecu and instrument cluster Id vin but nothing when i try for the Bcm It does not show a vin, i need to be sure this Bcm matches the ecu etc as a matched set of 3, before i start changing keys...
  4. S

ABS Module Basic Settings/Coding ESP9.0i

long story short i have a lot of faults as you can see by the scan, the main one as a lot goes through is the ABS module as this is a 2017 MQB platform ABS module is the procedure for Basic settings/coding the same as no MQB vehicles. Sunday,11,February,2024,15:05:13:51242 VCDS -- Windows Based...
  5. S

ECU & CLUSTER SWAP

Hi all Ecu & Instrument Cluster and Bcm J519 I have identified the Ecu and the cluster they are a matched set as told by the seller but the Bcm which is also from the same vehicle including the ignition key/fob. I cant identify can you suggest how to identify it, as no vin on the data, When i...
  6. S

VCDS DATA AND TERMINOLOGY

Hi i have posted on support but some of you guys maybe able to help. Bottom line is i'm trying to see by the Data if the cam timing is correct vw polo 1.2 2016/17 with correlation fault p0016 , I am told the cambelt has been replaced when checking this fault,, and the Phaser, & the small gauze...
  7. S

VW POLO DTC'S 2017

Hi all. Here are 2 full scans one before and one after deleting DTC's and a log of 02 function The one scan after delete engine has been running but the car not driven, so time will tell if the other faults return. Some of the faults are petty, the ones i'm more concerned about are the 01 engine...
  8. S

Stop start disable with VCDS

Hi all i can disable the stop start system on my vw caddy van 2012 Vw T5 but you still have to dip the clutch to start the vehicle , is there away on the vcds software to disable the Stop start system so you don't have to dip the clutch pedal, as i know you can do the initial stop start...
  9. S

Faults T5

as per the full scan intermittent faults, it has had a lot of work since last year and scan was clear, yesterday started it as not run for a few weeks, left to run at idle and i noticed the oil warning light flashing after about 25 mins of running , so switched it off, it had a recent service...
  10. S

SPEED WARNING

Hi all I thought i saw somewhere in VCDS software something about speed warning,, Is there a function that can be implemented by Vcds for Vw Caddy engine code CFHC so as to warn the driver when you approach the set limit, as the uk is getting very tight on speed limits and with heavy fines, and...
  11. S

MQB platform

Hi all MQB platform from 2012,, transverse engine lay out,, Question are commercial vehicles MQB as still transverse layout, for example Vw Caddy van 2013 and Vw T5 2013, Can you tell by the scan THIS is a old scan all work is now completed Saturday,07,January,2023,14:46:00:51242 VCDS --...
  12. S

T5 cluster swap

Hi all I have a question for a instrument cluster swap as the original one is playing up rev counter and fuel gauge, the owner has a replacement cluster , but as you are aware immobilizer, i have seen info on the wilki for engine Ecu swap which i have done in the past, do you have any info for...
  13. S

Hvac basic settings

My HVAC has fault regarding basic settings ,, it still works, but i would like to check the fault, & find out why it is occuring. Thursday,13,July,2023,14:23:37:51242 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x64 VCDS Version: 23.3.1.0 (x64) HEX-NET2 CB: 0.4631.5 Data...
  14. S

Airbag Module Coding None Index (2014 T5)

For a Vw T5 transporter coding a new airbag module does it use Index based Airbag Coding, as on Ross tech wiki suggest some vehicles dont, Friday,09,June,2023,12:17:02:51242 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x64 VCDS Version: 23.3.1.0 (x64) HEX-NET2 CB: 0.4631.5 Data...
  15. S

EGR adaptation

For vw T5 Is there Egr adaption needed if a new engine Ecu is fitted which this vehicle has had, i coded the injectors as these were all AAAA etc This scan is before that function, i looked in 01 engine 11 login/coding greyed out. is sercurity access needed first. I looked in Basic settings...
  16. S

VCDS Key Remote Coding (2014 T5 Multivan)

Hi I know VCDS can do key remote coding, but can it work on Vw 2013 T5 it has only one Key remote the key works but the remote has not been coded - Adapted. Saturday,20,May,2023,16:33:17:51242 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x64 VCDS Version: 23.3.1.0 (x64)...
  17. S

ABS Module (2014 T5, MK25A)

I have a second hand replacement ABS module and as i need to code it, MK25a Can i copy and paste the original coding then do steering angle calibration or do i have to do Login 11 coding 7 etc as per the Wilki It shows Bosch 5.3 & 7 i think this is 5.1 Saturday,13,May,2023,13:03:26:51242 VCDS...
  18. S

VCDS & STATUS OK

Why does VCDS Report status ok when there are faults, here is a scan on test work on the bench with locksmith type harness to deliberately cause faults all the moduels report Staus Ok, can you explain why. the status says ok. Tuesday,16,May,2023,19:55:02:51242 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS...
  19. S

Hvac & Steering angle sender

Hvac & steering angle sender, i will be fitting second hand replacement parts, is there any coding required or just plug and play, or any basic setting for the G85 angle sender any thing i need to be aware of Monday,01,May,2023,16:39:57:51242 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on...
  20. S

VCDS Advance meas value Data (CAA injectors)

Can someone explain break down the information in the attached log the log for in Advance meas value what this log is quoting i can see voltage, Rpm, Air mass, voltage terminal 30 In volts & battery Voltage in M/volts what i dont understand is below IDE01393 Injector 3: rail pressure...
Back