Search results

1. C

Car will not start.

Volkswagen/Jetta/2002/TDI Car was running fine and after repairs were made and codes cleared it stopped working. Car cranks but will not start. Recent repairs are the replacement of the side airbags that went off when hitting a pothole. All codes went away after the airbag replacement without...
  2. C

Locking mechanism

Good day again: Volkswagen / Jetta / 2006 / MKV TDI BRM engine No MODS Recent repairs are the replacement of all TPMS with OEM sensors.- All parts OEM I need assistance with the locking door mechanism. At this time I have no codes and they are not coming back, still the remote locking is...
  3. C

Tire Pressure Too low

Good day: I had an issue with the front TPMS and I took it to the tire shop. They replaced it. They say that it should auto program itself. It hasn't. I accessed the tire pressure module and these are the results: Monday,03,February,2020,13:08:22:38365 VCDS Version: Release 19.6.2 (x64)...
  4. C

New User from Texas

Good day Everybody: The first question to you guys: Am I verified yet? I have been working on my own VW's since 2006 mostly TDI's but never had this SW. I finally got it and I am having tons of fun. I have at least 5 TDI's at home one for each member of the family. I guess I will start with...
Back