Search results

1. Al Bundy

Vehicle Diagnostic Protection SFD

Hello That's exactly what we were asking about the possibility of VCDS generating that token on its own. Like other interfaces that can do this now. Do you know how to generate tokens offline?
  2. Al Bundy

Vehicle Diagnostic Protection SFD

Do you have some news about SFD unlock with VCDS ?
  3. Al Bundy

VCDS HEX V2 and VW ID.3

Autoscan. Monday,09,November,2020,17:24:26:49483 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x86 VCDS Version: 20.9.1.0 HEX-V2 CB: 0.4529.4 Data version: 20200919 DS322.0 www.Ross-Tech.com Dealer/Shop Name: Al Bundy Garage Workshop Code: 973 01973 001973 Chassis Type...
  4. Al Bundy

VCDS HEX V2 and VW ID.3

I have NOT done this so far because the interface does not notify me that a beta version has appeared
  5. Al Bundy

VCDS HEX V2 and VW ID.3

I will download the beta version and post a scan and channel maps in this section . Thanx
  6. Al Bundy

VCDS HEX V2 and VW ID.3

Nothing.
  7. Al Bundy

ABS module long coding VW Jetta (MK60EC1)

Copy and paste Lcodding from old module.
  8. Al Bundy

VCDS HEX V2 and VW ID.3

'][/URL]
  9. Al Bundy

VCDS HEX V2 and VW ID.3

Hello dear ones I just bought a VW ID3, it is a full electric car built on the MEB platform. And I wanted to make a diagnosis of the car's systems. Surprise: cannot connect to any of the modules on the car. I have a question: Is Ross-tech working to solve this? '][/URL]
  10. Al Bundy

Sticky How to Register and Update a HEX-V2 Interface

Yes, you have right. That is my serial number. When I hit the button "check for UPDATES" nothing happens. Why my VCDS software do not let my know about this update, until previously ?
  11. Al Bundy

Sticky How to Register and Update a HEX-V2 Interface

Hi. I have one question: why my interface do not show (see) updates beta 19.1 ? LE: I want to attach images but I can"t.
  12. Al Bundy

Update to 18.5.4 Beta, strange message

After succesfuly update including firmware, when accessing some module into Golf MKVI, I received this message. https://ibb.co/kp0mhT Into 18.2 release does not exist this problem.
  13. Al Bundy

VCDS 14.9 si 14.10 closing screeen

Heloo From version 14.9 and also in 14.10, when I hit CLOSE button, to close a open module, it take about 3 to 5 seconds until the program clossing. In the previously version, never had this problem. It is anoyng, do not affect the functionality of the sistem. Thanx.
Back