Search results

1. C

Mk5 R32 Tachometer Issue

Many thanks for the extra info... I'll keep an eye on it and take it from there.
  2. C

Mk5 R32 Tachometer Issue

Many thanks, perhaps it was just a sticky needle after all (but oddly it had been working during that drive, so there would have been no reason for it to have ever fallen to zero, for it to have then stuck there). I'll keep an eye on it and hopefully it doesn't come back.
  3. C

Mk5 R32 Tachometer Issue

Hi all, Today I noticed that my tacho was reading 0 while the car was idling. As I pulled away, the needle rose with the RPM (but from 0 rather than from 6-700 rpm ish). After switching the ignition off and back on, the needle was correctly reading the idle RPM. I decided to run the...
  4. C

Mk5 R32, fuel senders

Thank you both for your replies - much appreciated. I didn't realise that the LH jet pump was just running constantly. I'll have a play with the sender resistances. Many thanks again!
  5. C

Mk5 R32, fuel senders

Hi, I'm trying to find out some information about the fuel senders in the Mk5 R32 fuel system. There is a fuel sender on each side... are both fuel senders used for the fuel gauge indication, or is the left side used only for fuel transfer logic, and the right side for the fuel gauge? Or, to...
  6. C

2009 R32 - high fuel trim on bank 1

Hello all, I have a 2009 R32 on which I've been trying to track down a high partial fuel trim on Bank 1. It varies from around +12 to +19 at the worst. Bank 2 sits steady around +7. Idle fuel trims for both banks around +0.2 It's had: New fuel filter New fuel pumps (both) New CTS New MAF New...
Back