Search results

1. C

Request for AUDI RS5 2010-2015 Channel Map

I tried contacting MLB months ago but no response.:(
  2. C

Request for AUDI RS5 2010-2015 Channel Map

Hi, does anybody have access and would be willing to share Audi RS5 2010-2015 module 46 channel map please. Would be very thankful.:)
  3. C

RS5 Spoiler

Reviving my old thread.:( I'm still having a small issue with my spoiler retrofit. For some reason when I turn off the car with the spoiler extended and then turn on the car and retract the spoiler, it overshoots the stop. However, after that one time it works fine again. If there is someone...
  4. C

RS5 Spoiler

Hi, I'm about to install the RS5 electrical spoiler on my S5. Most of it is pretty clear and understandable. I'm just confused over some things in the Wiring Diagram. There are a couple of connection that I need help with. B528 Connection 1 (LIN BUS) in main wiring harness; B473 Connection 9...
  5. C

Audi S5 Auxiliary Heater

Hi everyone, So i've hit a wall with my aux heater. At first my aux heater threw all sorts of codes e.g flame monitor fault, temp sensor fault, temp sensor 2 fault, glow plug fault etc and the unit had locked itself. So i took the unit off the car and opened it up and checked all the components...
Back