Search results

1. D

Cannot complete update CB 0.4206 -> 0.4207

Unit is HN1-000088, current versions installed: CodeBlock V0.4206 FW version: 0.215 Dataset: 00000032 With the HEX-NET connected to wifi, I check for updates and it prompts me to install update CB 0.4207, I click through to run the update. The update downloads in its entirety, it moves to...
  2. D

Feature requests to make logging and analysis easier

I know you all have your hands full for now, but I wanted to suggest two enhancements to the logging experience that I think would help users get more out of it. These would be applicable to both the thick VCDS client on Windows and the web-based VCDS on the HEX-NET. First suggestion: I know...
  3. D

Where to suggest new features for VCDS / HEX-NET?

I don't see any forums where a feature suggestion wouldn't be off-topic, so this is the most generic forum... where might I go to make a suggestion for some usability tweaks related to logging in VCDS / HEX-NET?
  4. D

Can't complete registration on VCDS Cloud

When I try to use cloud functions and am redirected to the vcds-cloud.com to login or register, I am unable to create an account. I didn't see any other posts about this, so either it's working for other folks, or it's not yet functional and I'm the first to try it. The page lists the right...
Back