Search results

1. C

HEX-NET Live data HUD quirks

Well noted, thank you Uwe
  2. C

Oh alright, good to know thanks.:thumbs: Nonetheless it doesn't make the initial request invalid, or?
  3. C

Huh? :confused:
  4. C

Thanks, looking forward to the new Android release ! (also if you could fix the typo on the thread title, that would be great 😉)
  5. C

Really no interest ? :confused: Seems like an important feature to me..
  6. C

Hi, I probably haven't tried enough, but I still haven't found a way to force paired parameters (like maf bank 1 and maf bank 2) to share the exact same graph display range : the scale is different for each curve and this behaviour makes comparisons very difficult. Also when trying to edit an...
  7. C

HEX NET Logs location

Obviously the typical newbie kind of question, but for the life of me I can't find on my mobile the location of the logs made in the Advanced Measuring values ? It says /logs/LOG-xx.csv but heck, where is the damn file? Thanks for your help! ;)
  8. C

MAF readings discrepancies

Hi all, I've been chasing my tail for a while with a very strange MAF discrepancy issue between bank1 and 2 on my car (Audi RS6 C5 2003), so I'm now looking for guidance from the bright minds. Symptoms are that - as seen on the advanced measuring values on my Hexnet- as long as the engine...
  9. C

HEX NET - Output tests conditions not met & other restrictions

Hi, Great interface but a couple of quirks for which I need some guidance. I did make a search but I didn't find the answer, so apologizes if this has been addressed before. The car: Audi RS6 C5 Avant 2003 The interface: HEX NEXT Devices: Android phone / laptop PC Windows 10 Home running...
Back