Search results

1. M

Lost ABS Coding - A3 Please Help (MK60EC1)

hi all, wondering if some kind person would help me out with a lost coding for an abs controller, car was brought to me with lights flashing all over the place - think they had been messing with the instrument cluster and did not do an auto scan, learnt my lesson with that one i have gone...
  2. M

golf 5 steering assist problem

hi all, long time no see, asking for help with a steering assist yellow warning light on golf mk5 posted full scan below story is . . lost its power steering and another garage fitted and reconditioned steering rack its now ended up at my door and as you can see from the scan communications...
  3. M

2010 GOLF ABS - HELP LONG CODING LOST (MK60EC1)

Hi chaps, after your help again please, i lost the long coding on an A3 abs controller last time when changing an instruments cluster which WAS my fault for not doing a full controllers scan for which i have learned the error of my ways, however the message has not got through to everybody and...
  4. M

BLINKING A3 DASHBOARD WARNING LIGHTS

Hi all, had a problem last week as some of you might have noticed with lost coding from abs controller which was sorted, but the reason i had THAT problem is i was trying to get to the bottom of THIS problem. Few weeks ago customer went to start this car and dashboard was completely dead no...
  5. M

A3 (8P) ABS LONG CODING LOST HELP PLEASE,

Hi all, like most people here i guess, i joined because i need a bit of professional help, stupidly i didnt take a modules log before starting work and went and lost the long coding from the abs controller:banghead:, was wondering if someone may be able to help me if i was to supply the vehicle...
Back