Search results

1. H

Warning: Configuration recovered from backup

Tonight my interface booted with two beeps and the VCDS Mobile screen showed Warning: Configuration recovered from backup Reason for concern? Is there anything I need or must do in order to resolve this problem and prevent it in the future? Apart from that, and the issues I already reported...
  2. H

The recent dataset update

Just a placeholder for more information about my experience with VCDS Mobile and the latest dataset update. 1. 30 MB, using VCDS Mobile, it takes a while over a slow network (e.g. tethering). When interrupted, verification runs nevertheless and hangs. After successful download, extraction takes...
  3. H

VCDS Mobile - Expectation vs. Reality (8V e-tron)

I bought an HN because I thought I would get or could achieve something like Torque. More recently, something like VW Connect https://www.vwconnect.com/ would be a nice thing to have, given that Audi Connect is a steaming pile of failure and the information, if provided, is as limited as it is...
  4. H

Maps 2017 Audi A3 1.4 TFSI E-TRON CUKB (Germany) maps

Jan-2017 Audi A3 1.4 TFSI e-tron sport +ACC +DAB +MFSW -MMI-TOUCH -NAV -VC VCDS HNU AutoScan Thursday,02,August,2018,07:57:04:50490 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x64 VCDS Version: 18.2.1.2 (x64) HEX-NET CB: 0.4411.4 Data version: 20180518 DS287.1...
Back