Search results

1. S

INTERIOR LIGHT CODING

Hi all, I`ve retrofitted interiror light on my 2017 Q5. Now, after audi service call I`ve lost all the configurations. many I have recovered, but I can not activate the interior lights menu in MMI. could someone help me with programming? Thanks
  2. S

Q5 fy hill hold assist coding

Does anyone know how to code hold assist for my car that hasn't got a ((A)) button without install it? Thanks Monday,09,July,2018,19:05:42:27183 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 18.2.1.5 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4411.4 Data version: 20180518 DS287.2...
  3. S

HomeLink retrofitted how to change country code?

Hi, I've just retrofitted home link system on my Q5 FY. I bought a used one from ebay in Germany. All coding through VCDS was fine but now I am in trouble to change the country code. Does anyone know how can do the country code change in version 8?
  4. S

WANTED - 2017 Q5 FY ACC+LANE ASSIT SCAN AND ADAPTATION

Due to the start of retrofitting ACC on my Q5 FY I would like to view Auto-Scans (with the VIN please) and PLB function control module maps from the Q5 FY 2017. Thanks Paolo
  5. S

Retrofit ACC, Q5 - Info request

Hi All, I am thinking of start to retrofit the ACC system on my Q5 FY. I'm trying to collected as many info as I can before to start. I'm looking for information about it like the list of necessary parts and the coding procedures. Any help is appreciated.
  6. S

HELP - Auto Hold coding Q5 FY

Hello to all. I would need help coding the auto hold without switch. Does anyone succeed in it? Any suggestions are welcome
  7. S

Q5 FY steering stalk ALA retrofit

NEED HELP - Q5 FY steering stalk ALA retrofit Hello to all. I have a Q5 FY which I would like to add the lane assist. I read that the problem arises during the installation of the steering stalk. Is there someone that could help me to understand on how to do successfully this retrofit? Paolo
Back