Search results

1. A

ESP/ABS EPB fault - A6 4f ‘10 3.0 TDI TT

Hey there, First, I must admit that I haven’t had a major look around through other threads (but I still searched). In my search I could find similar issues that suggested a bad relay, fuse or corroded connection to the ECU. As said, they were only similar as they all showed a fault in the ECU...
  2. A

Audi 4F A6 Level Control

Hi there, I hope this question fits in here. If not, please feel free to delete, move or what ever it is you would like to do :-). I have an Audi A6 4f Allroad (2010) and the distances on a level surface were off a bit so I first tried to calibrate it. That didn't quiet work as the car indeed...
  3. A

VCDS 18.2.1 changelog

Hi there, I hope I am allowed to open a new Thread for this. This is the first time I've opened a new thread EVER... before I've always only recycled old ones! This time I couldn't find an existing Thread which asked about this. Anyway, as the title says, I am after a changelog for the latest...
  4. A

2010 Audi A6 4FL 3.0 TDI - Fault's

Hi there, I hope I am doing this right. Never really been in a Forum and signed up to the second one now in one Month :-). I am a German fellow who chased his wife to DownUnder and now bought a German car and as of last week own's VCDS (quiet impressive tool). So much about me in a nutshell...
Back