Search results

1. L

Sticky HEX-NET or HEX-V2 Firmware Update Failed?

Thank you very much for "Good Will"! Respect Uwe and Ross-tech team! The new interface has come to me, I'm going to register it! Thanks to the TCM Turbo România (Dragoș Voinea) team for promptness and quality of service! (reseller)!
  2. L

Thank you for your support! I contacted the seller, we are going to take the necessary steps!
  3. L

I can not make the interface work! In overview it shows me that it is registered, VIN unlimited, when I switch to registration, I do not see my saved data. When I enter the interface, the red light blinks, after the update attempt, blinks green! After removing the interface, everything starts...
  4. L

24h try to solve the situation! I'll try it later! If I succeed, I will let you know, but I tried everything that was humanly possible! I wish you a beautiful day!
  5. L

Preparing Update No update files received. Socket timed out (2) Transfer Complete Update completed successfully CB 0.4505 FW 0.256 CFB 0.10 BL 0.28 ...... Port status OK Interface Not Found! Overview H11......... CB 0.4505 fw 0.256...
  6. L

I tried everything that was human, possibly, including beta, even older versions! I'm basically turning into a vicious circle! After the update, everything looks fine, but I can not save anything. Buttons are gray. If I remove the interface from the usb, everything starts from the beginning...
  7. L

I sent a private message! The problem is that every update is forgotten and CB reverts to 0, as soon as they insert the interface, and changing the Beta channel in Release or Release to Beta is error ! V 2.244
  8. L

Hello gentlemen! Hex-V2 Last night, I tried to update the interface, for new C.B 0.4505! After the update, which failed, the interface, forgets that C.B. C.B 0.4505 when I remove it from the USB port. Blinking red until update, and green after update. But if I remove it from the USB port, it...
  9. L

Sticky How to get Verified

Thanks for the promptness of solving the request, Uwe !
  10. L

Sticky How to get Verified

hi i have genuine equipment HEX-V2 which i bought new and entered the serial number upon joining just realized i am not verified if you can help please!
Back