Search results

1. C

Mk7 Sportwagen - Front Fog Lights Only On With Rear Fog Light

Hi @DV52 Sorry to bring this back from the dead! I think I may have figured out my issue. I re-read your Lighting Guide PDF and I believe I have the 4 Banks programmed in the wrong order. I now see that AB is the lowest priority compared with GH. I haven't done the coding to the car yet but I...
  2. C

I do have an oscilloscope! I'll have to find my portable one, otherwise I'll just bring the switch inside. Do you have a higher resolution version of your LDS diagram available? I see it scattered online but it's been reposted so many times the image is very blurry. So I expect continuity to...
  3. C

Hi @DV52 Long time no see, you actually helped me with some of this a long time ago now! When I pull out to the first detent, no front or rear fog lights come on. When I pull out to the second detent, both the front and rear fog lights come on (as expected). The car did not have any fogs from...
  4. C

Here is the full admap of Channel 09: ;SW:5Q0-937-087-S HW:5Q0-937-087-S --- Cent. Elect.,,,, ;Component:BCM PQ37BOSCH 028 0145, Coding:000018424041805969E44000000403001000000000000000000000000000,,, ;EV_BodyContrModul1UDSBosc,14004,EV_BCMBOSCH_014.rod,, ;Sunday,6,February,2022,13:41:01:56357...
  5. C

I retrofitted front and rear fogs to my Sportwagen, wired and coded according to a spreadsheet that DV52 has. The only issue is that I cannot turn on the front fog lights independently of the rear fog light. I have the full 09 Cent. Electric Adaptation Map ready to post here...
  6. C

No power from car

Hi -- I have a Hex-Net Pro and when I plug it into the car the lights do not come on --only when I plug it into the computer it turns on and when I do a test I get this Questionable status: A little bit of background -- the battery died in my 2015 Golf Sportwagen and my wife had the battery...
  7. C

HEX-NET Issue Changing Adaptation

I am getting this message when inputting 0 as a value. Note that 0 is a valid and in my case the default value from factory: Auto-scan and Channel 09 Admap available in the Retrofit thread I started here: https://forums.ross-tech.com/showthread.php?18447-MK7-Foglight-Check-Bulb EDIT: I have...
  8. C

MK7 Foglight Check Bulb

Hi all, A little background on the car --it's a 2015 US Spec Sportwagen S. I had the CECM replaced to include the pinouts for the foglights and have fitted the following: CECM part 5Q0-937-087-S Front fog lights to pins B5 and B45 Rear fog light to pin A72 Euro switch 5GG-941-431-D WZU (with...
  9. C

2015 Golf Sportwagen NAR Rear Lights Stuck On

I have a US spec car and I have the following light (both sides) stuck on when the car is turned off and locked: Not sure what channel this is --any thoughts? No code, no errors. I can post [09] Cent. Elect admap if needed. Here is the auto scan: Monday,15,April,2019,15:59:22:56357 VCDS --...
  10. C

MK7 Golf BCM Replacement and Keys

I am replacing my Mk7 Golf Sportwagen BCM, I am going from part number 5Q0-937-087-Q to 5Q0-937-087-R which was pulled from a wrecked car. I am creating an Adaptation Maps of each channel of my current BCM prior to visiting a dealership to remove the Component Protection on the 'new' BCM. I...
  11. C

2015 MK7 Golf Sportwagen CH/LH as Ambient Lights

I have an S sportwagen without the lighting package (no RLH sensor, no desire to put one in) and would like to have the headlights and taillights act as Coming Home/Leaving Home lights by programming them to be activated like the interior lights when you unlock/lock the car. I am not sure where...
  12. C

2015 MK7 Golf Sportwagen Fog Lights

I have installed my foglights but now need to code them. I used pins C3 (Leuchte17TFL R BLK SRB3TFL R BLK SRKC3) and C9 (Leuchte16BLK SLB25BLK SL KC9) on the BCM/CECM but am having a hard time coding it in. Pins B5 and B45 are not on my BCM, so I am using a different channel. Initially I was...
Back