Search results

1. O

2010 Passat R36 cranking but no start

So i have the car for quite sometime and it was driving well until a few days ago when i attempt to start it with no luck. The "P" gear indicator is flashing sometimes and sometimes it stays steady, It only cranks when that indicator is flashing. I scanned it obviously and for some reason the...
  2. O

2010 Seat Cupra, ABS Coding lost!

So this car had a bad ECU and when we swapped it with a new one i noticed that we lost ABS Coding. Can someone help me please? Saturday,19,November,2022,23:32:30:43247 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 11 x64 VCDS Version: 22.10.0.1 (x64) Data version: 20221026 DS344.0...
  3. O

09' Seat Leon FR, ABS Coding lost

So a friend of mine just bought this car recently with loads of issues and i'm trying to help him to figure it out. I ran a full auto scan and one of the most obvious things was that the ABS module lost it's coding. We don't know much of history about the car but as per my inspection i DON'T...
  4. O

Seat Leon FR 2008: 000135 - Fuel Rail/System Pressure

2008 Seat Leon FR: 000135 - Fuel Rail/System Pressure Hi All, I'm new to this forum and looking for your help to solve my current issue. i just finished my big turbo build recently and started her up for the first time (On stock tune). Drove it around and It ran good so decided to throw...
Back