Search results

1. D

Turbo Actuator 2014 Jetta TDI

Ok, I wasn't aware you could do that, good to know. What's the point of having a subscription then? But this does not answer my question, Do the ervw manuals have a flowchart of some sort to check the ECM? I still don't want to pay for something that doesn't have the information I am looking for
  2. D

do the ervw manuals have a flowchart of some sort to check the ECM. I can't afford to rent the manual, as I work on the car when I can, i would need to rent it for a month and that is way out of my price range. I did find a generic manual on-line that has given me a lot of info, but if the ervw...
  3. D

Scale of ABS wheel speed sensors when graphing

Here i took another screen shot of the same log (stopped in almost the same position as your screen shot), 3 of the 4 lines are missing. I have the same field highlighted to 3000 (as it shows in the upper left corner as well)...not sure what is going on...
  4. D

yes i see it, and i understand it...but dont the numbers at the top left and bottom left represent the scale values? yours are showing at 100 yet you have 3000 showing in the field. If you look at my posts #18 the red line disappears with the same values as post #15 min at 500 and max at...
  5. D

yes, Logfile and link sent...thank you
  6. D

just tried it again....now, only the dark blue line is showing FML!!!!!!
  7. D

that is exactly what i've been doing....play, adjust, play again, re-adjust....exit from the program , restart,.....frustrating
  8. D

welcome to my life :banghead:
  9. D

can you hook me up?? cause if i had one, i'd just throw it in...I'm trying to find out if there is a diagnostic test i can conduct on my current one??
  10. D

is it possible that my charge pressure sender (boost pressure sensor, MAP) is bad and not showing the correct pressure. Is there a diagnostic test to rule it out??
  11. D

that worked...sort of...now the tach (red line) is not showing and i didn't even mess with those values...WTF???
  12. D

no, measuring blocks 011
  13. D

and again with the minimums set at minus 100
  14. D

i have a screen shot...cant figure how to paste here...WTF?!?!?!?
  15. D

i have gone from the minimum setting of zero to minus 1 thousand with no changes....and the max setting dont change the position
  16. D

i've been trying...not exactly sure how
  17. D

I tried, I have messed with the scaling and it does not bring the lines to the bottom of the grid...all of this is making me want to bang my head on the wall :banghead: I have changed the min and max values and it does not bring the lines down. Someone please HELP!!!!
  18. D

Are you able to select which lines the values will show on the grid? For instance, when i'm graphing measuring block 011, the requested and actual pressures start so high on the grid, I can't see most of the line as it disappears above. If they started lower on the grid I could see them...if...
  19. D

I did this and nothing changed...