Search results

1. C

No start and cooling fan on high when don't start

You right go back and I was on t94/70, not t94/68.So double-check again this morning to make sure on right pins 67 and 68 have the correct voltage . I also unplug the airbag module and left it unplugged.it crank and ran one time this morning when it was cold.so I have made sure I have powers and...
  2. C

Ok here what i came up with check powers and grounds at ECM all ok, check can wire T94/67 orange/brown(low) = 2.5v can line T94/68 ORANGE/BLACK(high) = 11.0 VOLTS.so no i guess track down why is there 11 volts on can high.is there an easy way to divide
  3. C

have a Jetta 2.5 might start and run for about a minute or less than cuts off and will not restart. when this happens cooling fan runs.scan and see have no communication with the ECM might have to sit for a day before will start again .. do these know for bad ECM shutting communication down.all...
  4. C

ABS MODULE

:thumbs:
  5. C

ABS MODULE

WHAT ABOUT THE P2711 WILL NEED TO REPLACE THE VALVE BODY ASSY HAVE HAD FLUID CHANGE WITH NEW FILTER STILL COME UP WITH the SAME FAULT.
  6. C

ABS MODULE

HAVE THE DIESEL PARTULAIR FILTER UNPLUGGED THAT FOR THAT CODE
  7. C

ABS MODULE

Saturday,26,September,2020,10:07:38:48017 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x86 VCDS Version: 20.4.1.0 Data version: 20200331 DS317.0 www.Ross-Tech.com Dealer/Shop Name: Flowers Automotive Workshop Code: 000 00001 000000 VIN: 3VWRL71K19M169894 License Plate...
  8. C

ABS MODULE

YES LET ME GET IT POSTED
  9. C

ABS MODULE

MY ABS MODULE HAS FAULTS 01130 SEEM I WILL NEED TO REPLACE THE MODULE.BUT I NEED TO KNOW WHAT NUMBERS WILL INTERCHANGE WITH IT. VIN#3VWRL71K19M169894 THE ONE ON IT NOW IS 1K0 907 379 CE ESP MK60EC1 H35 0120 THE NEW UPDATED 1K0 907 375 AP BUT WHAT OTHER WILL ALSO WORK THANKS.
  10. C

No start will turn over,fuel problem

:confused::confused::confused::confused:I have a 2006 Audi A3 that customer brought in ,looks like been working on it.Ran quick scan see no fault but they have crack the fuel pressure regulator valve but no fuel coming. and have the pressure sensor turn like it was taken off with out unplugging...
  11. C

lost key

Ok had a customer to bring me a 2008 vw jetta 2.5 had lost key,they order key from dealer and told only they can program.Customer get call from dealer say it needs a cluster big money. Now I have it with a used cluster? what is process for programming and what is needed.am I going to be able to...
  12. C

Secondary air

I have a 2004 Audi A8l with 4.2l engine and trying to locate the sec air pump motor relay j299 said in the e box am unable to find.and the vag com will not turn the relay on.Thanks Larry
  13. C

auotmatic pinch wont sync

I have 2009 jetta tdi and had right rear window broke out.We install new form dealer and it will go up and down but when runs up automatic when it reaches the top it comes back down. Have try to sync the automatic by holding the button for 3 seconds after it has reach the top and bottom. Works...