Search results

1. D

VW id4 retrofit elect, trunk need some parametrisation

Why do you need parameterizations for any other unit than trunk electrics? And there isn't that many parameter files available for IDx cars so not going to be an easy task.
  2. D

Pdc installed retrofit

For Crafter, maybe nowhere. At least easily. And VCDS is not able to update the dataset, it’s a flash job. With MQB cars it’s ”unfortunately” the case that nothing is easy and straightforward anymore :(
  3. D

Golf mk7 2013, Main right headlight beam doesn't work after replacment

Please add the complete autoscan and not just a snippet
  4. D

Pdc installed retrofit

Dataset updated a one for your car?
  5. D

VW GOLF GTE MK7 many retrofits = help!

The new pump will lose it’s coding when inserted to a new car so to verify it you need to insert your current coding. Also do not let the pump spin while dry, it will damage it.
  6. D

What PR codes it lists as supported for your current pump? LOL and LOR mean lhd and rhd drive car. If it has 8T8 pr code, then it’s compatible. If it lists 8T3 it is not.
  7. D

It should work with direct CAN connection, no gateway needed. Of course needs +12v and gnd to power up the module but other than that, only CAN should be sufficient. Your current ABS is with 38pin connector and IPB pumps are with 46pin. It needs a connector swap and also most of the pins need...
  8. D

Because your ABS does not support it
  9. D

My opinion still is that your ABS does not fully support the ACC and that is the reason it turns off. According to a bit more respectable forum than Russians, it is not the same. There's a difference in how the fuel meter is read physically and that cannot be changed via software. And this came...
  10. D

I can promise you a lot more spent hours if you start DCC retrofit. The HW part itself is quite easy to do but the part when you need to have comfort drive mode in your drive profile selection. Then it's fun editing dataset files.
  11. D

Pdc installed retrofit

Please provide a complete unedited autoscan. Easier when we see what modules are connected and how they are coded.
  12. D

Touran 2018 HBA unit change

Can you post a new autoscan after clearing dtcs so we can see what are the errors now in the units. And one clarification question. The thread title says HBA change so did you actually change the high beam assist or just headlight module? I'm a bit puzzled why the HBA module would require new...
  13. D

My understanding is that hybrid AIDs have slightly different hw as well which normal AIDs do not have. That’s why from hybrid to normal flash works but not vice versa. And no key matching or parameterization is needed after AID flash. All that info is kept.
  14. D

I don't think you will be able to flash the AID to hybrid one. From hybrid to regular is possible but don't think other way around is. And no selectable options for traffic jam assist in the menu, that's normal. For future reference, it would be nice to open up what exactly did you code to...
  15. D

S3 8v Xenon PFL to FL LED

CP should be fine, CF should work as well. But you will mix yourself with more problems with that. That BCM does not have coding in it anymore. Instead all configurations are done via adaptation channels. So means that you need to record all coding bits from your current BCM and transfer them...
  16. D

Seat leon 2019 new Led Lights

Ok that’s what I thought because looks like 4B is not correctly connected. It’s missing the secondary CAN bus connection or it’s bad one. Also check that it is connected to terminal 30 and not terminal 15 like module 55 is. Height sensor needs to be connected to BCM and not to 4B. And then the...
  17. D

Ok. That car is a complete mess 😀 did you clear all dtcs before taking the autoscan? I see there are some errors that are maybe not relevant anymore. Anyway, for the left light you still have an issue with wiring. It’s not communicating to check CAN, power and ground to it. Then there’s still...
  18. D

Complete autoscan please so I can see all the fault codes.
  19. D

Seat leon 2019 new Led Lights

Most likely incorrect parameters in: 4B D6 D7 Also did the car have 4B originally or retrofitted?
  20. D

VCP maybe if there's a parameter set for it available from their file manager but I would not get my hopes up. ODIS yes if you have the dataset files for your car. Send me PM. I should be able to help you remotely.