Search results

1. EuroX

Audi A6 C7 4G Problem: Adaptive Air Susp 1BK Fault 403200 - Function Shut-Off Active

Another member here reported that the pressure release valves were sticking on his 2013 a8. I'd be curious if this vehicle is using the same bag and setup.
  2. EuroX

2013 TT RS (US) getting ECS and 4K rpm limit on regular basis

So that doesn't tell us much, were the flaps removed or intake serviced recently for anything?? at idle that value should be close to zero or zero. If the value isn't changing I would assume the actuator is no good or vacuum line from actuator has come loose or the solenoid is no good. Not sure...
  3. EuroX

Resolved 2013 A8 Level calibration - Set reference level fail.

Good to know. This was mostly an issue on 1st gen q7 is cold weather. Surprised this was the case on this a8. Curious what kind of ultrasonic cleaner machine your using?
  4. EuroX

Throttle Body will not Adapt Audi A4 B7 2 Liter

Where's the Auto scan?? Adaption can only be run with ignition on engine off. Which MVB are you looking at? Should be 60 in this vehicle.
  5. EuroX

Audi A3 Air Bag Fault

If they are getting N199 and N200 fault chances are its a loose connection or dirty connection at connector normally reseating the connector does the trick. Cutting the connector out was only a thing on B6 a4 cabrios as they were notorious for those faults.
  6. EuroX

Problem with my 2012 Audi Q7 tdi def system

Your warranty extension ended at 170k miles. As seen below per your vin. It depends on what your actual issue is. IF the vehicle has def fluid in it there should be no issues. If the tank was low and you refilled it you need to reset those tank values in order for it to register. This is the...
  7. EuroX

Audi A3 Air Bag Fault

All your faults are intermittent. So why not clear and see if anything comes back? Then post updated log. Available codings for your module: Coding Standard: Front Airbags/Front Seatbelt Tensioners/Rear Seatbelt Tensioners 00004 = Standard 00104 = Standard + Front Side Airbags 01004 =...
  8. EuroX

Audi A6 C7 4G Problem: Adaptive Air Susp 1BK Fault 403200 - Function Shut-Off Active

It is most likely height dependant if it gets to a certain level it will expose the leak rather than at a lower level it will not. I would say max it out and spray it.
  9. EuroX

2012 Audi A4 2.0t Cam Phase Adaptation

The fact that she mentioned it to me is a red flag. Did you verify mechanical timing itself?
  10. EuroX

No that shows actual vs what it should be. I would rev it past 3k rpms and see if the readings changes. If not your either have a sensor issue, wiring issue or flaps are fucked up.
  11. EuroX

ACC and Audi braking guard: Unavailable - need help

Its a communications code. It sees a value it doesn't like or isn't getting. I would address this first to rule out any other issues.: 0500 - Control Module For Camera C110A 54 [009] - Missing Calibration / Basic Setting [Camera_not_or_erroneously_calibrated] Also was the windshield replaced...
  12. EuroX

You can't brick anything if you don't know what your doing. Go into engine and perform basic settings of looks at ide channels to get your readings.
  13. EuroX

2012 Audi A4 2.0t Cam Phase Adaptation

Carbon related misfires only occur with coolant temps below 30 degrees C. But try and see what happens.
  14. EuroX

Audi a4 2016 pre sense camera coding/adaptation

Used part either way gonna need CP removal IIRC. It's not that easy.
  15. EuroX

Strange ABS issue 2015 Audi Q5

I do not know it off hand, but most likely gonna be 12v,ground and a 5v reference for signal would be my guess. I'll assume pin 1 is ground, pin 4 is 12v and pin 3 is 5v reference. At least that's what it looks like. I'm not 100% on that going based on experience.
  16. EuroX

Fuel line explosion

This is indicative of low fluid level in my opinion or perhaps issue with gear recognition sensor failing. When the fluid was changed do you know if the pan was off the transmission and if anything else was inspected?
  17. EuroX

Resolved 2013 A8 Level calibration - Set reference level fail.

If its telling you due to safety reason it means the criteria to do the test are not met. Let me take another look. According to my manual it only says vehicle cannot be loaded and must be on a level surface. That's it.
  18. EuroX

VW Touareg 2004 BAA engine, cam pos but seems chain NOT stretched

Timing chain wise it looks good spec is -/+8 degrees your well within. Curious what it does in the higher rpm's. Scope would be ideal to check both signals from from both sensors. You can also perform a resistance check of all the wire from sensor to ecm make sure you don't have high resistance...
  19. EuroX

VW Touareg 2004 BAA engine, cam pos but seems chain NOT stretched

I would change both g40 and g28. If one is failing it will give you the code for the other in this vehicle. Only other thing I could possibly see is a failing or sticking cam adjuster perhaps with those miles or a hydraulic issue