Search results

1. Mari

Resolved No Response Auto Trans 2005 Beetle 2.0L 09G

If I were you I should start with replacing the ignition/starter switch...
  2. Mari

New Member Introduction

Welcome to this forum...
  3. Mari

Help me with DCC error, please

You forgot to update VCDS many many times, start with updating the software, do another autoscan, clear codes and do another scan to see which faultcodes come back... and then post that autoscan her in this thread...
  4. Mari

Replaced Throttle Valve, light still comes on...

... I think someone will ask you shortly to post a full and unedited autoscan of the car to look for clues... :D You also asked about your DPF in an earlier thread you started about another problem with your car --> https://forums.ross-tech.com/index.php?threads/32071/#post-269874
  5. Mari

Steering Problem (2006 Jetta)

... I suggest you start with posting a complete and unedited autoscan of the car for context...
  6. Mari

Lighting faults madness

You're a member since 2015 so you should know we allways ask for a full and unedited autoscan so we can see what faultcodes are there and how the car is equiped... ;)
  7. Mari

Little Bit of Advice Please (2006 Audi RS4 B7)

Start with posting a full and unedited autoscan of the car...
  8. Mari

"Last edited by moderator"

That notice means that one of the moderators changed something in your post...
  9. Mari

Update 22.3 and it is not comunicate with car and dont want to do firmware update

... and... did you use the test option? Post results of that here on the forum.
  10. Mari

Central locking

Nice try... make autoscan, save it, open it and copy&paste it here...
  11. Mari

Loss of function after MIB2 retrofit

I don't think Ross-Tech likes it when illegal things are discussed here... they can be held responsible for it...
  12. Mari

Skoda Superb Gen 3 / MY 2016 Driver door locking not working

They did a terrible job engineering the electric car! There are more problems with that car than with doorlock-modules :D
  13. Mari

Driver Information Display tabs

Start with posting a complete and unedited autoscan of the car for context...
  14. Mari

1996 Passat 1.9TDI ecu recoding questions

Post autoscan...
  15. Mari

Media Player 3 Errors After RCD330 Swap

Did you do both? Disconnecting and removing from gateway installation list?
  16. Mari

ABS and Parkingbrake coding on a passat 2007

Please install English version of VCDS and make a autoscan with it. You can have both versions installed on your computer...
  17. Mari

Staging

Sometimes you can code it but the hardware doesn't support it... you must accept that not all options you can code will work on your car... this is one of them...
  18. Mari

A6-Microphone —Status: Malfunctions 0010

... if you don't fix the problem, faultcodes keep coming back after you have deleted them... but start with posting a full and unedited autscan of the car for context...