Search results

1. Z

2016 Golf R no start, multi malfunctions-no communication

UPDATE: finally figured out the problem, steering rack was bad had short in it and it was causing all the faults, COMPLETELY disconnected it: positive, ground and plug and car started and everything is communicating.
  2. Z

i dont have wirring diagram but i double checked all the plugs and everything is connected where it should be
  3. Z

Double checked all the connections and all good. Where should i look when you say switched power vs. permanent power connectors??? Even with Terminal 15 jumped i got no comms with modules in Running gear can bus, if one of those running gear modules is faulty would it cause all the modules to...
  4. Z

UPDATE: complete wiring harnesses with fuse boxes installed from running donor Golf R and still same exact issues and no comms with same modules so its not wiring or fuses. Also tried transfering ECU, Acess start, key, cluster, kessy,BCM from RUNNING donor R and still exact same issues. Any...
  5. Z

Can someone point me in direction where to find who can clone bad ECU to good used ECU for 2016 Golf R ??
  6. Z

forced ground on pin #53 it didnt do anything, no change at all
  7. Z

yes its brown/black, can you shine some more light on routing where is goes exactly and whats the other gear that its connected too plz, if you have the WD???
  8. Z

all voltages check out good BUT i got NO GROUND on Socket A pin #53, other two gounds i have, where does ground# 53 come from ????
  9. Z

Yes i did it per your instuctions, ground was good, NOW i also tried another 2 BCM s from same good running mk7 GOLF R's just to double check if my original BCM is no good but i got same results on all 3 BCM s so i dont think BCM is the issue. I also checked TERMINAL 14 with wire 14 still...
  10. Z

ok my bad i was doing it wrong but now i got same results, so with socket A connected and ignition on i got no voltage on pin#13 with wire connected or wire De-pined you want me to unplugg T73a completely OR leave T73a plugged and just de-pin 13 wire and then hot wire power to 13 ???
  11. Z

i m just getting 85 - ground and 30- battery power, seems that this J519 T73a wire is the main culprit but i traced it as far as i could and there is no wire damage anywhere, engine bay wirring harness was replaced with one from running vehicle, i tried switching modules that are not...
  12. Z

here is my sanity check : IDE02588-IDE00020 Terminal signals and start release-Terminal 15 status active IDE02588-IDE00773 Terminal signals and start release-Terminal 15 status via CAN active IDE02588-IDE01351 Terminal signals and start release-Terminal 75 status On IDE02588-IDE01715...
  13. Z

i unplugged the connector A and measured voltage on pin 13 on BCM socket A and there was NO voltage with connecting wire in place or with connecting wire removed, both times WITH Ignition ON. scans were with original BCM BUT I plugged in donor BCM from same type running donor vehicle and its...
  14. Z

no signal at all on pin#13
  15. Z

changed ABS pump/module with working one and still no comm.
  16. Z

wiring harness for engine and engine bay harness complete with fuse box was replaced from same model running vehicle. ground is good at relay socket, i only get voltage at T30, I wire jumped pin 30 and pin 87 and got vehicle to communicated bit better, here is current autoscan with relay...
  17. Z

yes tried different J519 and no change, had exact same codes yes it was original BCM, i had factory amp under the driver seat unplugged, plugged it back in but CP is still present plugged in another BCM but it showed same codes didnt change a thing tried jumping and again absolutely nothing...