Search results

1. mo_ferwana

1J - VW Golf ABS CODING

Hi ABS has been burned for 1J - VW Golf . tried to read old coding , but No communications, have replaced other one but used one with the same number , have got : 01044 - Control Module Incorrectly Coded any help how to recode this unit please ? thanks Monday,16,September,2019,16:09:17:25282...
  2. mo_ferwana

Skoda Octavia NE needs to display videos while driving

Hi This is Octavia NE 2015 need to display media( video ) while driving on screen Saturday,20,April,2019,12:09:20:25282 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x64 VCDS Version: 17.8.1.0 (x64) Data version: 20171130 DS276.6 www.Ross-Tech.com Dealer/Shop Name: Gaza...
  3. mo_ferwana

Skoda NE 2014 with heavy steering wheel

Hi Have got skoda with heavy steering wheel when moving right or left , red steering light remain at dash, here Autoscan will you please guide me to solve this issue ? Thanks Saturday,17,February,2018,11:30:13:25282 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x64 VCDS Version...
  4. mo_ferwana

Oil light flashing on Dashboard

Hi I have Skoda 1,6 2012 pcr2,1 , oil light flashing on dashboard , there isnt ant trouble in the engine , no strange sounds engine running very well , oil,oil filter and oil cooler has been replaced , but oil still flashing , oil sensor also replaced with original one , I believe that...
  5. mo_ferwana

Battery light and rpm issue

Hi I have skoda 2012 pcr2,1 1,6 diesel , it has battery light on at the dashboard , customer think its Alternator issue , he replaced it with a good used one , problem still exist , he thik the the new used one is defect , he replaced it again with another used , but the same problem , he also...
  6. mo_ferwana

Audi A3 ABS CODING PLEASE

Hi its Audi a3 2011, need abs long coding , I have tried : 1142401209260003881402E9901A0041390800 accepted but still the dtc registered thanks Removed
  7. mo_ferwana

Passat 2006 ABS coding

Hi will you please help me in ABS coding for this vehicle , all data required are attachment : Tuesday,07,February,2017,12:52:26:33490 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows XP x86 VCDS Version: 17.1.2.0 Data version: 20170107 DS267.0 www.Ross-Tech.com Dealer/Shop Name: Gaza...
  8. mo_ferwana

hatch back in Skoda issue

Hi I have Skoda 2010 its hatch back cant be open until car stop and ignition be off , after that hatch back can be open , any solution to open it during engine running ? thanks . Thursday,19,January,2017,15:29:18:25282 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows XP x86 VCDS...
  9. mo_ferwana

skoda octavia cant do adaptaion for injectors

Hi Here is Octavia Skoda , I tried to do adaptation for injectors quantity engine security acces : 72971 basic setting quantity adjuster ok result is : sofort operation finished without any success of adaption help please thanks Monday,14,November,2016,18:02:32:32264 VCDS -- Windows Based...
  10. mo_ferwana

Skoda auto lock help please

Hi I have skoda octavia 2012, when speed reachs to 20km\h doors locked , will you please help me to deactivate this function ? I logged to 09-Cent.Elect - adaptation - but found Auto lock and Auto unlock is ( 0 ) any help please ? thank you...
  11. mo_ferwana

Passat 3B ABS login and coding

Hi I have replaced ABS unit with used one , there were not coding with the old one , after install the used one ( new ) to car , I have tried hard to get the login and coding for the ABS using : http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/VW_Passat_(3B)_Brake_Electronics_(Bosch_5.7) but I have...
  12. mo_ferwana

Lock doors when speed reach 30k\h and start stop function

H I have skoda Octavia 2013 , when speed reach to 30 k/h doors locked ,, and there is also the start stop function didnt work,, any help friend ? need to disable door locking , and check if any one can help to activate start stop Tuesday,18,October,2016,13:58:24:25282 VCDS -- Windows Based...
  13. mo_ferwana

Skoda 2014 Windows problem

Hi to you all I have problem with skoda 2014 , customer said that he turn car off and need to go home , suddenly when he tried to lock it using remote control with long close push , windows didnt close , he tried several , and come to me , I have checked it and here is full scan ,, I tried to...
  14. mo_ferwana

P0016 Incorrect Correlation

Hi I have got problem in skoda octavia ,, check engine is on ,,here is the scan list -------------------- Tuesday,02,August,2016,15:06:35:25282 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x86 VCDS Version: 16.7.0.14 Data version: 20160726 DS254 www.Ross-Tech.com Dealer/Shop...
  15. mo_ferwana

ABS coding help need

Hi I have Passat 2005 need ABS coding , I have tried hard Ross tech web site : http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/VW_Passat_(3B)_Brake_Electronics_(Bosch_5.7) I have tried all login and coding required , but didnt success , so will you please help me ? Thanks...
  16. mo_ferwana

Multi function wheel steering coding

Hi all I have Skoda without Multi function steering wheel, Custom needs it with multi function steering wheel . So I have replaced the steering wheel with multi function one, but I tried hard to adapt it , but it isnt success, any one have any Idea how to solve this Problem friends ? I have...
  17. mo_ferwana

Trunk dosent open while switch is on

Hi and Good morning Friends This morning a customer came to my workshop wondering why his Trunk will not open when car is starting or the switch is ON, the Trunk can only be open when switch is OFF, can anyone help me to solve this problem please? Thank you...
  18. mo_ferwana

Skoda door always lock while driving

Hi all I have skoda , it locks the doors while driving at speed 30 km per hour, I need to disable this function , I tried but I didnt success, can any one help me please ? Thanks once again : Monday,25,April,2016,08:33:25:25282 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows XP x86...
  19. mo_ferwana

Intake Air Regulating Flap

Hi I have this problem in this car, after starting the engine and drive the car to 4okm\h ,the accelerator pedal become just like no more power to press. remove your leg and press again it will drive normally, every time and at every shift ( the first - second - third -fourth - fifth also ) so...
  20. mo_ferwana

ABS and Anti slipping Light On

Hi It so nice to back again to this awesome Forum, I would like to know how to fix the problem which is : Usually I have to remove the instrument and reinstall again ,then I notice that the ABS and Anti Slipping light start flashing all the time the car starting ,and refused to be programmed ...